HELP Just cheated and feeling guilty!!!!

Lara, Don't kick yourself and feel bad. Put it straight behind you, drink some water and look forward to sticking to CD the rest of the week.
Plus - make sure you always have a bottle of water to hand and drink often.
If you get tempted to eat something, ask yourself if you are really hungry or whether it's just a mental urge to eat. If you ARE hungry and you're not due a meal try to have a drink of the CD vegetable drin flavour. As it's a hot drink it really fills you up. If it's in your head and not hunger pangs from your tummy, then drink some water and go and do something else!

Just don't think about it too much, what is done is done, you can't change it so focus on looking forward!! I don't know how much of a difference it may make, BUT if you dwell on it too much, you may end up cheating more which is really not what you want!

Just don't do it again!!

Good luck sweetie! HANG IN THERE!!

xxx

I think it takes time to have a cr*p day and not want to cheat to be honest. It's what I always feel like doing, so you're not alone.
Don't worry about it. You've shown that you can resist (at the party) so it's not like it's a regular thing.
Hope you're feeling a little happier now x

Best of luck for your WI tonight, hope it keeps you motivated to stay 100% next week. You've got through the hardest bit, now is when the results really start! :D

remember this feeling, write it down and next time you want to cheat use it to stop yourself! :D get on the water!

Back