help lipotrim

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
:cry:help!! im on day ten and to my shame iv eaten! only a piece of toast but im so afraid iv messed up now im sooo craving bread is this common? ...will i still be in ketosis? i feel i dont really know much about LT my pharmacist is not much help i feel like im doing this blind.. :mad: have i ruined it now? i done so well last wk i lost 12lb. any advice pleeeze xx

Last edited:
If you're still in ketosis I'll eat a slice of toast myself... I'm afraid you've almost certainly knocked yourself out of the big K so you're gonna have to go through those first days again.

No need to feel like you're doing this blind - that's what this forum is here for.

Now, do not eat again. Put it down to experience and move on as normal.

Good luck

This forum is a mindful of information and helped me through every step of the way so far, and I know as long as I can keep clicking on here my resolve will stay with me. I have drummed the whole ketosis thing into me from the start, I knoww if I have anythign to eat i will crave carbs so much, I dont think I could go through that so its keeping me strong.

Don't dwell on it...just start again and keep going. Armed with the info here should keep you on track.

Good luck and keep posting!

xx

thanks everyone i think iv learnt my lesson i felt awful the next day! anyway went for my second weigh in today and id lost 4lb so well happy with that 16lb in 2wks!! woohoo! im so glad iv found this site its great. keep up the good work folks x x x x

:cry:help!! im on day ten and to my shame iv eaten! only a piece of toast but im so afraid iv messed up now im sooo craving bread is this common? ...will i still be in ketosis? i feel i dont really know much about LT my pharmacist is not much help i feel like im doing this blind.. :mad: have i ruined it now? i done so well last wk i lost 12lb. any advice pleeeze xx
You will have knocked yourself out of Ketosis. Tomorrow is another day,be strong. Onwards and downwards X

You are not alone, many have a blip early on. The main thing is to learn from it and remember how you are feeling now when you get tempted. We all have cravings, mine is carrots at the mo!!!!!!

x

Atleast you have carried on and not just decided to stop all together!! :D

Back