Help! LL Counsellor going on hols!!

Mine's doing the same. She's going on holiday for 2 weeks. Her locum is there for WIs and picking up foodpacks but not meetings. :( It does seem a bit expensive. I asked the locum and she said that the counsellor says that in her experience people do not want to come to meetings over Christmas. But it seems a little unfair that the decision is just made for us, yet we still have to pay the full whack.

But, this is the first diet that's ever worked for me and I'm terrified of jeopardising that in any way - so I'm loathe to kick up a fuss. Not to mention that I've already left one counsellor to go to this counsellor - who I like very much. :(

I guess I'll just have to pay up and not worry about it.

Thought I'd give you an update, our councellor has arranged for someone to weigh us each week but we still had to pay for 3 wks of packs up front, but she did let us postdate our cheques so not as bad as we originally thought!! Someone queried having to pay the full amount when we aren't getting any counselling and she told us the £66 is the cost of the food packs!
Thanks to everyone who has replied x

£66 for food packs can't actually be right in my opinion. At the end of the day your counsellor is making a living of this, not that I grudge that, far from it. Its made such a difference to me I don't grudge paying someone to help me. I still think its unfair for you but as you said this diet really works and I would be like you and wouldn't want to jeoperdise (spelling?) it.

You can come on here for any counselling you need and we'll let you have it for free seeing as its christmas!

Good that you got to post date your cheques at least.

mags
xxx

Back