Help me, bride to be in 5 weeks time!!!

sammyb2b

Hi all, I really need help staying motivated, I'm getting married in 5 n half weeks time and I can't fit into my dress. I've had so much stress with the wedding and a 22 month old son who very trying! I've been on Cambridge 3 weeks now and am not doing great. Only lost 7lb so far :( I keep cheating tho :( I am currently 16.10 and am aiming for 14.13 for wedding. It may be possible if I stop cheating. Please help. Sam xx

Hi, I'm a bride to be in 8 weeks, a friend of mine started the slim and save diet and lost 9 lb in the first week, 5 in the second and is in the third week now, so I'm starting it tomorrow! I want to lose a stone or so before I get married.

Dont panic, I've been finding it hard to diet after my second, she's now 6 months, I know I have and want to but I just don't have the same mind set I had before she was born. I'm hoping this slim and save puts me back into determinant mode.

Good luck, check out the slim and save site, order their trial pack, it's worth a shot N

Thankyou for your reply, I did just that this afternoon and ordered 18 of the slim and save trial packs :) fingers crossed. I have done quite well the past week and lost a further 6lb so I'm 13lb down now. Yay. Hoping for a good 5lb this week. Dress fitting tomorrow. Wish me luck :)

Ah that's cool, well done. Good luck for tomorrow!

Ive just had my first shake, wasn't too bad! Better than expected! :) let me know how u get on

Dress still didn't fit, but all is not lost I've had a corset put in it. Goin to try it again next Wednesday and it will fit me for the first time ever. I did a slim and save day yday and failed miserably. Ended up eating a chicken tikka salad n nann bread n a bar of milky bar :( back on it today tho, sticking to Cambridge. It fills me up more. How are you getting on? :)

Oh no, you'll get there, and you'll look lush!

Im actually doing ok on this diet, it's been hard, but I tend to spread my food out, so I split my shake and have half at 7am, half at 10am, a pack or the protein and veg at 12, 1/2 bar at 2 other half at 4 and my dinner at 6 with gallons of water Inbetween and a big mug of tea round 9pm

Today I was at work, it's been a long old day, and not easy to eat when planned, I found that hard. I was light headed and had a headache from hell, which has gone now I'm at home thank goodness.

Well I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Determination gal, focus your mind, mind over matter and you can do anything! :)

Oh congrats for 5 weeks time, im doing Cambridge too, only on my second day tho. Its difficult not eating but I am going to change to SS+ after a month so make it a bit easier, have you tired the SS+?? This forum helps no end honestly it is a god sent so you should stay on here as much as possible it will keep u motivated. xx

Oh congrats for 5 weeks time, im doing Cambridge too, only on my second day tho. Its difficult not eating but I am going to change to SS+ after a month so make it a bit easier, have you tired the SS+?? This forum helps no end honestly it is a god sent so you should stay on here as much as possible it will keep u motivated. xx

Hi,

Im on day 5 of s+s, and I have to say its not bad, the food is quite alright, better than I expected! I've never done anything like this before, so don't have any experience of the Cambridge diet, but, all in all, s and s is good, I started Wednesday and had a sneaky peek at the scales Friday, I was down 4lb in 2 days.

What does the cambridge plan entail? I believe there is more choice on the sand s is that right? I believe I'm in ketosis now, been checking out all the symptoms and I'm quite sure I'm there lol.....

Good luck on your journey, I'll look forward to reading all about it.... Wanna chat, I'll be popping in and out :)

hey, are you married yet?

How did you do? what is your total weight loss for the big day? look forward to hearing all about it!!

Back