• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help me! I can't stop eating today!!!

OMG I've been so crap today, WTF is wrong with me?!?!?

2 light babybel for breakfast.

4 handfuls of malteasers for lunch.

1 ham sandwich after work... what I should have had for lunch!!!

2 pork chops and mixed veg for dinner.

1 cadbury's caramel.

1 mini twister.

I now feel sick... I'm hoping that the binge is now over... perhaps it was a reaction to going back to work after two weeks off sick... I think I'm really going to regret this come weigh in day!!!

What a plonker!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
How many calories does that work out? Doesnt sound shockingly bad like if you had a takeaway, maybe work out your cal's for the day and reduce them over the next day or so to make up for it?

xx

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
I agree, it doesn't sound like a major blow out to me. I bet if you added up the calories you would be pleasantly surprised.

I shouldn't worry too much. Draw a line under it and forget about it. Today is a new day :)

Oh please don't worry.... and don't beat yourself up.....

It is just one of those things... we all struggle from time to time and just think that tomorrow is another day.

I too suffer from those horrid thoughts (and actions) and i have decided to just concentrate on a day at a time and if i have a slip up then getting back on the wagon asap is the way forward.

You are not alone!!!

Lucylu x

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
That does not sound bad at all really! how many calories? its not like you have had a takeaway or a huge cheesecake or something lol. work it all out you prob be supprised :)

Thats not bad at all! :) i bet the calories for all that will be less than you think
We all have times like this, for me its everyday which is why im here lol xx