Help me use my points!

Hi all,

I after my dinner of ww meal and jacket spud I still have 9 points left for the day and also another 7.5 saved but nothing in the house to use them on!!

I am working a night shift tonight and am always sooo hungry but never take anything as its weird eating at night, but i want to tonight.

What can I use thoses points on tonight? It will have to be from tesco express or sanisburys. I do have a microwave at work.

Help! ideas please!xx

i havent eaten much today due to night shifts mucking me up.
Had oat so simple
meringue
o% fat greek yogurt
banana
maple syrup
WW meal and potato

23points a day

9 left, 7.5 saved. Need something to buy for work tonight and leave in a hour!!x

ok you have eaten really light today hun, you have alot to play with what do you fancy eating tonight??

Id take to work a sandwich, fruit, low fat yogurt can i ask y you got 7.5 points saved.!

You can save 4 points aday? im sure?

got 7.5 saved as dont eat all points. i struggle to eat them as i work nights i sleep half the day.

I need something i can buy from shop as no food in house.

ooh sweetie you must eat all of your daily points, honestly if you are going to a supermarket, why not grab bag of wotsis, yogurt i liked the ww wraps they are nice and filling.!??? i suppose working night shifts are hard so instead of having ww meals for evening meals have something else that has more points value instead???

Are you new to ww hun?

i was going to make a ww meal but fell asleep, ran out of time.

its only my 2nd week. And last week we had majour family stress so wasnt eaten much at all, so all food gone off, and need to go shopping again!

Its hard to use all points when your day starts about 1pm!x

Ok try and grab something that will cover your 9 points for today then.!!

even full fat coke lol not diet coke.!

When Im on nights I have breakfast when I get up, dinner before I go to work and lunch during the night. WW is so easy to adapt into your shift work if you just plan ahead. You definitely need to eat more though

Omg, im totally opposite when im working nights i feel like i could sit and snack all night long (lethal!) and come 4 or 5 in the morning I need SUGAR!! ...

luckily... im not working nights at the moment hehe, back to day shifts where its busier and im more controlled haha :)

yoghurts are always good though, light things like crackers (I know working and eating at night can mess with your digestion and make you feel really bloated)... soup or cereal, lots of little snacks to use your points that way? cant go wrong with fruit... :)

xx

Erm during the night time you can get the meal deal from tesco! :) £2 sandwich, drink and crisps! yumyumyum! and they include the lighter choices in the meal deal (not all ones but some!) :)

Back