Help! My CDC is ill and I cant get my order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So customers can cancel whenever they want but woe betide the counsellor who doesn't know in advance that he/she is going to be ill? I know in a perfect world every counsellor would have a "back up plan" but the world isn't perfect.....

Also, as for being contradictory i do not think so. I said it was not an ideal situation, but sometime's thing's cannot be helped. I never stated that the counsellor was correct in what she did.

:D But GD, to have a proper debate, you aren't allowed to keep missing the main point. Against the rules :D

The main point being 'this is her food' it isn't just an inconvenience to her. It's her food!

Come on..yes, life happens, but surely your friendly CDC would do everything they could to make sure a client got their food?? Would you if you were a CDC?:confused:

I just have one thing to say on this matter - we pay the CDC's to provide this service. GD if you pay for a service you expect to get it, simple as that. If the CDC does not have a back up plan, I'd question their committment to their position!!

Not wanting to offend anyone, but can we remember (a) we have only heard one side of the story, and a lot of assumptions have been made about the CDC - that her illness can't have been that bad, that she could put a note up but not leave stock, etc when we don't know all the facts; and (b) this CDC is not in a position to defend herself, but it might well be possible to identify her from this thread.

The issue has been solved - perhaps we could take the debate off of this specific thread and make it a bit less 'person specific' if people wish to carry on talking about it.

JMHO

So only the counsellor must have a back up plan? I think if someone is doing a diet as extreme as a VLCD, they owe it to themselves to think "You know what, there might be a time when my CD can't supply me with packs..... due to illness or even delivery issues from Cambridge themselves..... maybe a couple of extra packs here and there would be a good idea" That would be far more reliable than any back up plan a counsellor may have.

Yes, like I said in my earlier post, I have about 4 days worth of shakes more than I need, and that's my back up plan as a client.

Anyway, I'm not going to respond to you again because you have your thoughts and I have mine, so let's agree to disagree :)

Anyway, I'm not going to respond to you again because you have your thoughts and I have mine, so let's agree to disagree :)

Me too. Time to close the thread me thinks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back