help need motivating

bev24

Hi all. Needless to say im new ans tryingito feel my way around. I havr started the shake that weight but I am finding it hard to stay motivated especially working 12 hours every day I get so hungry I just want to eat anything, I try eating sunflower seeds this week to keep the hunger away. I take slices of meat to nibble in between. I know I shouldnt but this first week I lost nothing. So now I feel so demotivated.
please can you give any advice how to just have 3 shakes a day and meal and not be tempted.
Your STW newbie
x

Hi all. Needless to say im new ans tryingito feel my way around. I havr started the shake that weight but I am finding it hard to stay motivated especially working 12 hours every day I get so hungry I just want to eat anything, I try eating sunflower seeds this week to keep the hunger away. I take slices of meat to nibble in between. I know I shouldnt but this first week I lost nothing. So now I feel so demotivated.
please can you give any advice how to just have 3 shakes a day and meal and not be tempted.
Your STW newbie
x

Hi there
I'm also re starting STW this week. I'm on day 4 and I am struggling! I go on holiday in 7 weeks and am hoping for a good result as I don't want to feel rubbish when I go away - if you want a weightless buddy, let me know. I too work long shifts and I know it's so hard!!

I've just started STW last week and due my first weigh in on Tuesday morning. I've tried Lipotrim and Exante in the past and already find that STW tastes a lot better.
By the time I got to day 5, the hunger pangs had disappeared. I'm forcing myself to drink 2 litres of water a day plus the shakes/soups and I think that helps!
I take some carrots to work and snack on them if I fancy chewing something - and can't imagine eating carrots will ruin the diet..I hope not! Does anyone else have healthy snacks?

Back