Help need suggestions for a light menu today please

Lily42uk

Gold Member
Hi, need some suggestions for a light menu today without forgoing my fruit and veg or going off plan . I had a very bad upset tummy yesterday and was vomiting and feel very delicate today but very hungry, any suggestions as to what I could have for breakfast lunch and dinner would be greatly welcomed as I can't get my head into menu planning this morning.
Thanks in advance.
Lily xx

thank you for the suggestions, I have egg, fish, chicken, beef, quorn, all kinds of veg and fruit and hubby is on standby to run to the local supermarket if need be .
I think a fritatta may be the way forward for now and see what else I can come up with, thank you x

I have a lot of books from S/W but I don't know if it's because I still feel a little weak as I am normally very organised on the menu side of things but I can't seem to come up with any ideas at all today, so any suggestions and a recipe would be fabulous, and thank you I am sure I will be fine in a day or so x

any cooked/pre cooked meat eg ham/chicken
2 peppers chopped
onion chopped
any left over veg eg pots(could cook fresh batch and leave to cool)
salt n pepper
6 eggsbeaten
optional portion low fat cheese
. Mix all ingredients and put in quiche dish/loaf tin sprayed eith fry light.
cook for about 45 -50 mins at gas 6/200c.
nice hot /cold.

Thanks, that sounds amazing, will def give that a go later, just had a little nap and feel really exhausted so something simple is the order of the day, thanks again x

Back