HELP NEEDED PLEEEEEASE

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sweet-like-coco, 18 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sweet-like-coco

sweet-like-coco Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I am having my first meal on SS+ and am a bit confused...it says I am allowed 120 g of chicken. Is this raw or cooked? (or doesn't it make a difference?). I am also going to have courgettes. How many slices of courgette do you think 2 tbs are? Am I allowed bouillon and can i stir fry the courgette and the chicken? With no oil of course just herbs and garlic. Is this ok? Im so excited but I dont want to get anything wrong!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    hun I'm not sure, but looking at the booklet I think the chicken is weighed raw, because afterwards it tells you how to cook it, and as for frying it in stock, I think that would be fine. I can smell it as I type.................

4. Slimbride2009

Slimbride2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(20.12%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    The weight of the chicken is the raw weight. Unfortunately garlic is not allowed because it contains carbs. You can use garlic granules though. And for the courgetter I'd say about 4 thick slices equals 2 tablespoons? Good luck and enjoy your meals!

5. sweet-like-coco

sweet-like-coco Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I used garlic granules and lots of paprica...is this ok?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.