Help needed!! Water intake <3 <3

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by kae, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    Hiya guys!!

Was just wondering how much water you guys are drinking a day? I know guildlines are 8 glasses a day But i know on some diets they recommend 4 litres. Does it aid weight loss and make it quicker?

I drink about 2-3 a day cos it fills me up when im a bit peckish at work at my desk!!!

Any advice on this would be fantabulous!!
    Cheers girles
    love katie
    xxxx:waterbottle:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The ones that say 3 - 4 are VLCDs where youre not eating. Contrary to popular belief drinking more doesnt mean more weight loss.

If you drink too much you can end up retaining. You have to remember that when youre eating youre taking in approx 2 litres of water through food. 8 glasses is a safe amount to have. Youre probably having slightly more than is recommended as your taking in 4 - 5 litres a day

4. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    oh rite thanks for that!!! I just feel like my weight loss is so slow and want it to be a bit quicker!! Lol every one else seems to loose what i loose in a month in a week and it getting a bit disheartening really!

Im sick of seeing signs saying you can loose 50% more weight on Alli when im taking double the strength an dont seem to be getting any where!!

I know every one is different but i was wonderin if i was doing some thing wrong!

I some time wonder if xenical is for me really cos i dont eat 15g per meal and dont go over 5g per 10gs but yet im still not loosing much

Thanks for taking the time to listen lol

Love katie
    xxx

5. crystalfaery

crystalfaery Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating, exercise and xenical
    the other thing with drinking to much fluid, more than the recommended 2 lts is it waters down and flushes out some of vital nutrients your body needs to stay healthy (to much of a good thing.)xx;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.