Help needed!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    So iv ran out of cd shakes :,( and can't get any till Tuesday. So iv just gone and brought a few Tony ferguson shakes from boots, will thes be okay? There 201 cals a shake so I'm going to spli them. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey if tony ferguson is a total food replacement like CD they should be fine hun. At 201 calories I would still have 3 a day , as the nutrients you need will be worked out in 3 packs , and there has been a lot of research that says that there is no difference in theis an weight losses on any TFR under 810 calories , which is why the losses on SS+ , which is an extra 200 calories a day , are the same as SS .

4. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    There not sole source :,( but I don't know what to do, just had chocolate one and there minging!! I can't even finish it blurgh

5. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    How far are you from your CDC? Would she not let u quickly pop over and collect some??

6. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Shes on holiday! An I have no money left, il see if she will see me monday, iv got 3 cd shakes left so that will do me till Monday :) I should be okay, just hope the shake iv just had don't do any damage! And take me out of ketosis!

7. determinator

determinator Banned

they shouldnt do any harm as they will still be low carb by the looks of it , maybe have 1 CD shake and 2 of the TF ones ??

8. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Great idea :)

I`m sure you`ll be fine x

9. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Kimmie -- Tescos does their own meal replacement (in the pharmacy area) and I have had those before -- they're not too awful.

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.