• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help needed!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
hey if tony ferguson is a total food replacement like CD they should be fine hun. At 201 calories I would still have 3 a day , as the nutrients you need will be worked out in 3 packs , and there has been a lot of research that says that there is no difference in theis an weight losses on any TFR under 810 calories , which is why the losses on SS+ , which is an extra 200 calories a day , are the same as SS .

xKimmiex

Silver Member
There not sole source :,( but I don't know what to do, just had chocolate one and there minging!! I can't even finish it blurgh

S: 17st1lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st6lb(31.8%)
How far are you from your CDC? Would she not let u quickly pop over and collect some??

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Shes on holiday! An I have no money left, il see if she will see me monday, iv got 3 cd shakes left so that will do me till Monday :) I should be okay, just hope the shake iv just had don't do any damage! And take me out of ketosis!

S: 17st1lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st6lb(31.8%)
they shouldnt do any harm as they will still be low carb by the looks of it , maybe have 1 CD shake and 2 of the TF ones ??
Great idea :)

I`m sure you`ll be fine x

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
S: 192lb C: 192lb G: 138lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0lb(0%)
Kimmie -- Tescos does their own meal replacement (in the pharmacy area) and I have had those before -- they're not too awful.

MM