Help needed!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
So iv ran out of cd shakes :,( and can't get any till Tuesday. So iv just gone and brought a few Tony ferguson shakes from boots, will thes be okay? There 201 cals a shake so I'm going to spli them. X

hey if tony ferguson is a total food replacement like CD they should be fine hun. At 201 calories I would still have 3 a day , as the nutrients you need will be worked out in 3 packs , and there has been a lot of research that says that there is no difference in theis an weight losses on any TFR under 810 calories , which is why the losses on SS+ , which is an extra 200 calories a day , are the same as SS .

There not sole source :,( but I don't know what to do, just had chocolate one and there minging!! I can't even finish it blurgh

How far are you from your CDC? Would she not let u quickly pop over and collect some??

Shes on holiday! An I have no money left, il see if she will see me monday, iv got 3 cd shakes left so that will do me till Monday :) I should be okay, just hope the shake iv just had don't do any damage! And take me out of ketosis!

they shouldnt do any harm as they will still be low carb by the looks of it , maybe have 1 CD shake and 2 of the TF ones ??

Great idea :)

I`m sure you`ll be fine x

Kimmie -- Tescos does their own meal replacement (in the pharmacy area) and I have had those before -- they're not too awful.

MM

Back