HELP PANIC will I be able to lose 3 stones by end Dec?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tara1, 7 November 2007 Social URL.

1. tara1

tara1 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi, I have my wedding dress fitting at the start of Jan and I desperately need to shift at least 3 stones is that possible? i'm freaking out lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    well i just started cd and my counciller told me that 2 stone was defo posible by then... you must stick to it to the t and watch the weight come off..

4. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Tara,

That should be the encouragement you need to keep to plan, just imagine what you will look like in your beautiful dress...

Come on hunny you can do it...

Love

5. Sweetpea

Sweetpea Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Tara,

Some people do lose 3 stones in 2 months but the average weight loss quoted for CD is a stone a month. I think it will depend on your starting weight (the more you have to lose the quicker it will come off at first). Realistically I would anticipate losing 2 stones if you adhere strictly to the diet and count anything above that as a bonus.

Even if you don't achieve 3 stones by then you will have lost a good chunk of it and, let's face it, you won't lose 3 stones on any other diet.

Good luck to you.

6. Angelchops

Angelchops Full Member

I lost just slightly under three stone in my first two months, but I had a lot more to lose. Even if you don't lose quite as much as that, just think of the progress you will have made :D

Good luck - you will look beautiful in your dress.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.