help please im new

eggonlegs

hi im new here :cry: ive never been on a diet im looking for diet buddies as i need to lose 95lb most of it by xmas as doctor has told me either lose weight or im off his books i have ddd and it is very painful doctor has put me fit for life at the local gym which starts in aug 11th all im eating right now are soups and pot noodles and also taking thermobol when on cross trainer i lose 100-200 cals a day as pain can get too much to cope with im looking for buddies around essex uk who also need to lose a few stones

Hi hun, Have you ever thought about Lipotrim or Cambridge Diet. Read some of the other threads. There is loads of success stories on there and lots of support. If all you are eating is soup and pot noodle then you should be able to stick to the diet. Cambridge is a mixture of shakes/bars/soups...and it REALLY DOES work and quickly.

Good luck and keep us posted.
xx

What is ddd? I think you need to see another doctor as he doesn't sound very supportive. They should be helping you to lose weight not issuing you with ultimatums. Welcome to the forum, I hope you find what you need on here x

Back