Help please

ksmiuk

Gold Member
i want to do extra easy but I am really struggling, I have a super busy job and i dont get to have a break I tend to eat a sandwich while on the go so thats 1b section. Dinner is fine but what on earth can i have for my brekkie thats filling and free bearing in mind i dont want a cooked breakfast at 6am????
Thanks

I hope so too! wondering whether to just use 6 syns on porridge, i could have fruit and yogurt i just worry that i will be starving as i have to go from 6 until 1 before i can eat. I could have beans but worry about the after effects lol

As you are using your HEXb for a sandwich at lunch, I would suggest cous cous with muller light.
Just mix the muller with the cous cous which only takes a few minutes and is very filling. Have that with lots of fruit and it will fill you up with little preparation.
If you choose to have somthing free for lunch, you could have Donnie's magic porrige, which is very filling.
Just mix 28gms of oats (1 Hexb) with muller light and keep it in the fridge.
overnight. That, and fruit is really good.

yes i am having to have a sandwich at lunch i took pasta with me lst week and ended up having nothing as i did not get chance to sit and eat it. Like the sound of the cous cous would never hve thought of tht thanks

maybe make your self some nibbley bits the night before to take for lunch with you if you have time, like the homemade scotch eggs, squares of the quiche or maybe some cheese spread HxA spread on a lettuce leaf and topped with ham and cucumber then rolled to make like a susage roll shape, maybe make some soup and take in a flask all stuff that can be eaten one handed and then leaves your Heb for breakfast

Back