1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Help please.....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Busybee, 4 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Busybee

Busybee Well-Known Member

Hi all, need some help with a delicate matter, I am now in week 12 and for the last few weeks have felt some stomach pain. Also No 2 is not working well and struggle to go each day. Can I take laxitives to help, has anyone else suffered or shall I increase something in my diet. I already drink 6-7 pints of water a day which I know from my days with CD, is good for WL.
    Thank you for your help :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Pink Princess

Pink Princess Well-Known Member

Sorry you're not feeling too great. I would increae the amount of fibre and fruit in your diet, maybe drink some orange juice each day too - see if this helps things *ahem* along. If there's still no joy after a couple of days, go to a chemist and get some lactulose or similar product xxx

4. Crazybecky5

Crazybecky5 Green tea advocate!!

I have this problem and the best thing is Milk of Magnesia!!! I couldn't live without the stuff! x

5. soozsb

soozsb Xmas goal, here I come!

Try an all natural surce like benfibre or beneful or metamucil.

6. Loopy!

Loopy! Well-Known Member

You could try dulcoease (stool softener) which might make it a bit easier. What carbs are you eating throughout the day?

7. Busybee

I eat very little carbs, 2 slices of WW Bread, no pasta and only eat potato once a week. I eat more veg then anything...sorry to sound so thick, should know better at my age.

8. jibalarter

jibalarter Well-Known Member

Hey...
    I had that last week and I just ate loads of Plums and it got things shifting, bananas are meant to help get things moving as well.

My husband used to have the same problems and when I was doing CD i got some fibre stuff that I just put in my water, not sure if you can get a similar thing at the chemist?

9. Busybee

:eek:I love plums so I will definitely get that in my shopping list tomorrow, thank you all for the advise and sorry if I offended anyone with my toilet talk:eek: