Help please.....

Busybee

Silver Member
Hi all, need some help with a delicate matter, I am now in week 12 and for the last few weeks have felt some stomach pain. Also No 2 is not working well and struggle to go each day. Can I take laxitives to help, has anyone else suffered or shall I increase something in my diet. I already drink 6-7 pints of water a day which I know from my days with CD, is good for WL.
Thank you for your help :eek:

Sorry you're not feeling too great. I would increae the amount of fibre and fruit in your diet, maybe drink some orange juice each day too - see if this helps things *ahem* along. If there's still no joy after a couple of days, go to a chemist and get some lactulose or similar product xxx

I have this problem and the best thing is Milk of Magnesia!!! I couldn't live without the stuff! x

Hi all, need some help with a delicate matter, I am now in week 12 and for the last few weeks have felt some stomach pain. Also No 2 is not working well and struggle to go each day. Can I take laxitives to help, has anyone else suffered or shall I increase something in my diet. I already drink 6-7 pints of water a day which I know from my days with CD, is good for WL.
Thank you for your help :eek:
Try an all natural surce like benfibre or beneful or metamucil.

You could try dulcoease (stool softener) which might make it a bit easier. What carbs are you eating throughout the day?

I eat very little carbs, 2 slices of WW Bread, no pasta and only eat potato once a week. I eat more veg then anything...sorry to sound so thick, should know better at my age.

Hey...
I had that last week and I just ate loads of Plums and it got things shifting, bananas are meant to help get things moving as well.

My husband used to have the same problems and when I was doing CD i got some fibre stuff that I just put in my water, not sure if you can get a similar thing at the chemist?

:eek:I love plums so I will definitely get that in my shopping list tomorrow, thank you all for the advise and sorry if I offended anyone with my toilet talk:eek:

Back