help, Please!!

*Nadia*

:wave_cry: PANIC

Hi ive been doing Slimfast for a week now, and i have lost 1.5 pounds...yay, however i have just realized i have been having 1400 cals.

I think im suppose to be eating a max of 1000 cals per day to loose weight, which is appropriate for my height/ weight. (5.3 /10st) :lost:

Can anyone help? shall i remove one shake, to reduce my cals? :confused:

Don't cut down to a 1000 calories u have still lost weight on 1400 calories im on 1200 a day but if I'm peckish I'll up it to 1400 well done on ur weight loss oh by the way I'm only 5ft 3 too xx

Hi peanuts ,
Well done 4lbs is great, hope you do as well next week:)
looking further into it, i think i am having about the right amount too. i think its the very strict diets recommend 1000 cals and they only suggest that for 2 weeks anyway. so well happy with that as i had a really great week last week. Even though i only lost a pound & 1/2 i didn't really feel like i was dieting or missing out on too much cause i was never left hungry.
i feel much more positive for next week as i was having a bit of a panic.

Whoop whoop for the 5 ft3 Losers....!!!

1000 calories a day is never enough! You should never go below 1200, so definitely don't cut down to 1000. As peanuts said, you lost weight whilst eating 1400 calories so stick to it, or cut it down to 1200. I wouldn't cut out a shake either, as you need two each day for the nutrients. Good luck with week two :)

Back