1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Traceyashley, 12 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Traceyashley

Traceyashley New Member

This is is my first week on slimming world and I have been doing great. Only been using 6 syns as day as felt I could fill up on free foods. Iv been having skimmed milk and alpen cereal bars for B. But I have just realised that I haven been having the not light ones! They are 6.5 syns each gutted! Though I was doing brill. Could I class 1 bar as a health extra and use the other ones for syns. I will go and get light ones later. So worried incase I won't lies as much now. Hope that all make Seneca. Thanks so much in advance xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Chipmunk89

Chipmunk89 but you can call me Toni!

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's an easy mistake to make, don't beat yourself up about it. You haven't used all your syns every day and I can't see a few days of that making much difference to your weight loss. If it was me, I would continue to use them as syns if you think they are worth it. If not, I wouldn't eat them at all and choose something else as my B choice until I was able to get the Lighter ones :)

4. Traceyashley

Traceyashley New Member

Thank you so much for replying :) iv worked it out if I don't use my syns tomorrow I'll be back on track. Iv only been having them for three days but twice a day so that 13 syns on them and iv used 6 syns on other things. Thought I was doing so well on just 6 syns a day lol never mind I should lose as iv change my eating dramatically. so fingers crossed :) thanks again xxx