Total Solution Help required

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Hi ladies and gents just want to ask when you are so stressed, so demotivated, feel so powerless what keeps you going on this exante lifestyle
i am that way but can't just keep track of doing exante, I do 2 days than quit

I honestly don't know how to describe it... But I know I only reach for exante when I'm at breaking point and feel disgusted with myself when ever I look in the mirror and see picture and I can't stand looking at myself! When I feel like giving up I think of those pictures and the image that stared back at me in the mirror and it makes me carry on!!

Have you got some pics that you could have to hand on your phone at all times that you can look at when you feel yourself slip??

I know a lot of people on the forum keep a picture of them that they hate stuck to their fridge as well?

Good luck and I hope you find your motivation xxx

I totally agree with using photos, i have one whhere i was a size 12 for my thinspiration and one of me at my biggest looking hideous as a detterent! I think of mh little boy too as he is autistic and needs his mummy around longer to look after him

I totally agree with using photos, i have one whhere i was a size 12 for my thinspiration and one of me at my biggest looking hideous as a detterent! I think of mh little boy too as he is autistic and needs his mummy around longer to look after him

I done the picture thing today to look at when I am about to lose track got packs gettingdelivered tomorrow than I am going to do it until I hit goal and more :)
just depression can really get you down in the gutter

Keep strong hun, depression is like a cancer trying to grow and overpower you. You got to try and fight it day by day, hour by hour if you have to. I had depression so bad ~I spent a couple of weeks in hospital years ago and honestly I haven't looked back. It can still creep up on me but I get to see the signs and put in place my coping strategies to keep it away. One thing I find has helped is having a happy book... pictures, poems, nice letters you have received anything you like to put a smile on your face.
you can beat it though, just keep in touch with people on here for support, I'm sure lots more of us can relate

I know what you mean by relating on here because my friends I can't go to them for support as all they want to do is drink and party, and family wouldn't understand so just hope people on here can make me realise there is more to life than being depressed all the time

I know exactly what u mean I have been there but this time I am determined.... The best thing for me is stripping to underwear and standing in front of mirror grabbing the various fatty areas and thinking how I want to get rid of them and then the next shake doesn't taste so bad.... U can do anything if u put ur mind to a goal.... Good luck

Back