HELP, Sainsburys low syn lager

cvarey74

HELP!!! I was reading a thread about sainsburys low syn lager the other day, and now cant find it anywhere!! If any one can direct me to it I would be really, really gratefull...so would most members of my group. I seem to remember it said something about a low alcohol one that was 1 syn, and a chech one that was 2 syns ( which seems too good to be true ! )

Cheers

Thanks everyone. I have just rang Sainsburys hq, and they have just confirmed it is only 20 cals per can!!!! How???, why??? I dont care im off to buy some

cvarey74 said:
Thanks everyone. I have just rang Sainsburys hq, and they have just confirmed it is only 20 cals per can!!!! How???, why??? I dont care im off to buy some

I rang them during the week too just to check! I still can't believe it!!! I went to Sainsburys yesterday to stock up... I wish I could see the nutritional values written down somewhere in black and white then I might actually believe it!

Happy drinking!

I just saw that post this morning and went and bought some. That'll do me nicely if I fancy a drink next weekend.

yay low syn beer lol x

Back