help......slimfast or atkins

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jules_1000, 21 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jules_1000

jules_1000 Full Member

hi can somebody tell me about the slimfast milkshake and if they work and what u are meant to do,
    also is there anyone that has done the atkins diet what are u meant to each.
    im lost i wanna loose weight again but lipotrim was great i cannt afford it
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I dont know much about the slimfast shakes and do not want too

I would go for the atkins diet
  4. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    yeah i would go with atkins. Similar to lipotrim as you get yoursel into ketosis - although atkins and slimfast can actually work out the same and if not more than LT money wise.
  5. kered

kered Gold Member

I think slimfast works out quite expensive, but you would still have to make a meal in the evening.
    Good luck whichever one you choose.
  6. Pelepeg

Pelepeg Full Member

When I did Atkins it cost me a small fortune....that was actually one of the reasons I gave up!

SlimFast....2 SF shakes/bars/soups a day, 2 SF snacks if you want and a calorie counted meal. If you can buy bulk online from Boots I found it worked out cheaper than in the shops, but shop around for the deals.

7. jules_1000

jules_1000 Full Member

guys thank you so much...... its really helped i think i was doing my slimfast wrong i was doing it just like lipotrim..... with shakes n water. im not sure but some times better the devil you know, i might give slim fast a week to nitice the diff and if it does not work then back to lipotrim. i need to be a slimmer by may
    again thank u
  8. GirlyChick

GirlyChick On a mission

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I think slimfast works out more expensive than LT when take into account your evening meal. Also I found slimfast very sweet. I lost 4 stone on Atkins about 6 yrs ago but have since gone veggie so its no good for me now. (put it all back on and some unfortunately) but if I still ate meat I would defo do atkins again.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.