help......slimfast or atkins

jules_1000

hi can somebody tell me about the slimfast milkshake and if they work and what u are meant to do,
also is there anyone that has done the atkins diet what are u meant to each.
im lost i wanna loose weight again but lipotrim was great i cannt afford it

I dont know much about the slimfast shakes and do not want too

I would go for the atkins diet

yeah i would go with atkins. Similar to lipotrim as you get yoursel into ketosis - although atkins and slimfast can actually work out the same and if not more than LT money wise.

I think slimfast works out quite expensive, but you would still have to make a meal in the evening.
Good luck whichever one you choose.

When I did Atkins it cost me a small fortune....that was actually one of the reasons I gave up!

SlimFast....2 SF shakes/bars/soups a day, 2 SF snacks if you want and a calorie counted meal. If you can buy bulk online from Boots I found it worked out cheaper than in the shops, but shop around for the deals.

P.

guys thank you so much...... its really helped i think i was doing my slimfast wrong i was doing it just like lipotrim..... with shakes n water. im not sure but some times better the devil you know, i might give slim fast a week to nitice the diff and if it does not work then back to lipotrim. i need to be a slimmer by may
again thank u

I think slimfast works out more expensive than LT when take into account your evening meal. Also I found slimfast very sweet. I lost 4 stone on Atkins about 6 yrs ago but have since gone veggie so its no good for me now. (put it all back on and some unfortunately) but if I still ate meat I would defo do atkins again.

Back