HELP. SO CONFUSED

beckyl91

Hey guys, Im on day3 of what i think of a personalised diet. Im just actually wondering will i lose weight on this, So i need some advised, I will tell u what i have had for the past 3 days and if u can confirm if you think i will lose weight? Many thanks.

DAY1:
1X MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE. -breakfast
rocket (SALAD LEAVES) and tuna fish-lunch
Heinz chicken soup-Dinner
PLENTY OF WATER

DAY2:
1XMEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE-BREAKFAST
Heinz chicken soup-lunch
2Xtins of tuna fish.
PLENTY OF WATER

DAY3:
1XMEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE-BREAKFAST
MINESTRONE SOUP.-LUNCH
CHICKEN BREAST AND ROCKET-DINNER
plenty of water.

What do you guys think? will it work? x :)

No idea whether it will work. Are you getting all of the nutrients you need? Are you getting enough protein (otherwise you'll lose muscle mass)? Do you have the right amount of carbs?

To be honest I think you'd be better off doing a packaged VLCD which someone else has worked out all of the nutition stuff for you.

Hello, Becky. I do hope you think again.

The risk is that either you miss some important minerals and vitamins. The multi vits you buy at the chemists are formulated to complement a food diet, not substitute. The reason this is so important is that some, (for example potassium) are essential to stop you from dying form heart arrhythmia or some other cause.

You can also get elctrolyte imbalances. Again this puts your life at risk. This is a risk that's just not worth taking, when you are dieting to get to a healthy weight.

You can also screw up your metabolism by making your body feel it is in starvation mode. That would mean that post the diet, you will forever have a reduced capability to process calories - ie you will have to eat smaller meals to stay at goal. Alizonne checks BMR (basal metabolic rates) before and after the diet. Many women have very low BMRs when the start because they've done so much yo-yo and starvation dieting. So their tailored diet at goal can be 1,200 or 1,100 calories only. You can increase it through exercise, I believe.

So that's why it just ain't worth being on a programme that isn't medically approved.

Ali

No it wont work. You're basically starving yourself. You're not eating nearly enough norvare you getting the nutrients your body needs. You're going to make yourself ill

Back