Step 1 Sole Source Help & Support needed!

Joannat31

Please help! This is my second time on cambridge, last may I lost 11lb's in my 1st week, albeit I did only last 10 days but this time I am 100% committed.

Lost 6lbs's in my 1st week, weigh in today. I've have been truly 100% SS. I have been weighing myself every day which I know I shouldn't but it really helps to get you through the days. The biggest thing I am upset about is that I have stayed the same weight 3 mornings running! HOW can that be!

I'm drinking 3-4 litres of water & 3 products. I'm 5ft 11, current weight today is 13.8 & I would like to lose 2 stone. I have been reading this forum for months, this is my 1st post. I just don't know what's happening and I feel weak :-( Help.

Please help! This is my second time on cambridge, last may I lost 11lb's in my 1st week, albeit I did only last 10 days but this time I am 100% committed.

Lost 6lbs's in my 1st week, weigh in today. I've have been truly 100% SS. I have been weighing myself every day which I know I shouldn't but it really helps to get you through the days. The biggest thing I am upset about is that I have stayed the same weight 3 mornings running! HOW can that be!

I'm drinking 3-4 litres of water & 3 products. I'm 5ft 11, current weight today is 13.8 & I would like to lose 2 stone. I have been reading this forum for months, this is my 1st post. I just don't know what's happening and I feel weak :-( Help.
Hey, firstly I am 110% sure for your height you should be ok 4 products a day. I can't comment on the loss, maybe it's because you haven't got as much fat seeing as you have done it before and lost well. Either way I'm sending you positive thoughts and you an do it! 6lbs a still a huge loss and you should be ver the moon with it! Any loss is better than a gain!

Hugs lovely! Don't let it get you down! You've done fab! Cxx

Joannat31 for your height you should be on four packets per day in sole source. Did your consultant give you a ring bound book have a look in that.

Back