help...thinking of throwing in the towel!!!

mils

Oh my goodness I'm so tempted to knock this diet on the head. I feel sooooooo fed up today, this is day 4 and it's not that i'm craving food i just feel really rubbish.

I find weekends so hard and I'm getting fed up drinking my water. This is yet another restart and yet again i've got an angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other (guess who's winning).

Is anyone else finding it tough today?

Sorry for the rant
x

I'm sure if you get through today tomorrow will be easier. That being said this diet doesn't suit everyone so don't make yourself miserable over it. I told myself the first week I was only doing it for a week to see how it went. It kept me going that week and I was fine after that.

Rant away, hun. Especially if it keeps you going.

From what I can gather it's pretty much 'plain sailing' from now on, stick with it, you CAN do this!

Hang in there, if you still feel the same in a few days you can reconsider but you are so close to getting past the worst of it

If you dont like the water, perhaps you could have some black tea for a change and perhaps easier to drink. I love peppermint tea and no caffeine in it to worry about. Any tea made from the leave is fine just not flowers or fruit tea

Best of luck...

How about making a deal with the devil on your shoulder.... to stick with it until your first WI and then decide whether to carry on? Hang in there!

Gx

Hi, its day 5 for me I felt really bad on day 3, but stuck to it and fell brilliant today. I too suffer with the devil on one shoulder and angel on the other..... angel is winning I want rid of my excess stones!!!! Stick with it hun!
x

Aww bless ya, I know how you feel.
I've been feeling the same this last week and even made myself a chicken tikka sandwich and then I threw it in the bin. Carry on with diet, you'll be glad you did!!
CharX

I know EXACTLY how you feel... I tried to keep busy... and LOOKING AT THE INSPIRATION photo gallery!!! But I have tried making the reciepes, drinking coke zero every now and then... and have my herbal teas as well... and so far so good!! And in 3/4 weeks... EVERYONE are shocked how much I have lost!! So good luck!!

I am with porgeous here. The first week is the hardest. Wait till weigh in and see if that good news spurs you on. If you don't do it you will never know what could have been.x

hey mils, i threw in the towel last week and i'm regretting it. i still had some powders left and have been having the for breakfast but wish i'd stuck to it. everytime i'm on the site i look at porgeous's photo's and think bollocks why can't i do it. thinking of emailing my cdc and asking if i can and get weighed after work on monday. stick with it though, like they say at least until your first weigh in. you'll be suprised how much you'll of lost. don't give up like me cause you'll only end up going back with your tail between your legs. good luck.

l always find weekends tough l think its the change of routine for me please stick with your weighloss will be fab

Back