HELP!! what does my the colour on my ketosis strip mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope i also got told the darker it is means you're dehydrated, but that stills mean you're very high in ketosis :)
so this was just a post for you to boast right? sinead honestly, everytime ive seen you post you come off just a wee bit smug and hoighty toighty. we're all here for the same reason: chill out a bit

I'll carry on the way i am, thanks all the same.

chubbybunny87 said:
so this was just a post for you to boast right? sinead honestly, everytime ive seen you post you come off just a wee bit smug and hoighty toighty. we're all here for the same reason: chill out a bit

Hahaha, can't help but agree! Ur a funny character sinead :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sinead, I follow you on Twitter as well to follow your Cambridge Weight Plan journey - (and many others - I like to see how everyone else is getting on!) but your tweet saying the above two posters are just 'jealous' is a bit ridiculous! Come on girls - we're all here doing the exact same thing, pretty much all losing as much as each other, it's not a competition! Nobody has any reason to be jealous of one another, we are all doing great! If you post about something in an open forum, for example you have posted about ketosis on this occasion - its going to become the topic of conversation and there are going to be differences of views and opinions - there isn't any need for the 'thanks but I'll carry on doing what I'm doing' comments as of course you are going to - its your body and your diet journey but I think people are entitled to comment on an open thread. I hope you see this as constructive and not negative! x

And you're free to unfollow me at any point haha.

So you took it as negative then! Was trying to help!

I'll be sure to personally ask for it, IF i ever need it or want it.

Ah ok... you're going down the 'I'll just confirm their opinions of me are correct' route. Why be on a help forum if you don't want help or advice? Crazy.

I wanted to know what colour purple on a ketosis stick meant. That is all. Thanks.

Ok Sinead, you crack on with doing what you're doing.

Oh, don't you worry sweetie, i deffinately will.

I wanted to know what colour purple on a ketosis stick meant. That is all. Thanks.
which is fine, and you got answers. but then someone tells you something different to what youve been told and you act like what you KNOW is gospel. if you know it already, then why post and then why get shirty when you get a differing opinion? like the other week, you ASKED if you could burn 1000 calories doing bikram yoga (youd no doubt seen this on TOWIE like everyone else) and when i told you it was a bit lower than 1000, more like 500...you were like 'ITS A FACT!!!' - so if you KNOW, why bloody well ask?

not even going to comment on the jealousy bit, i was taught if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all....

I cannot stop laughing!! Jealous?? We are all here for the same reason- not to win a beauty competition but to get to our goals and rather than attacking each other we are here to support each other. And as for jealousy I am 5'5 tall and under 10 stones- I look and feel fab, that's why I couldn't stop laughing at that comment :) enjoy ur day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Once you post a thread you cant dictate how it goes. This has been a natural progression from your question. You cant say thats all you wanted to know and then expect the thread to stop

You might want to look at your attitude on here. Your replies and posts are at best blunt, at worst quite aggressive. Minimins is a support forum its not necessary to have an attitude when people are just trying to help. If you cant be civil then maybe Minimins isnt the place for you especially since you do seem to have all the answers to your questions without any help from members here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back