1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Help what have i done??

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by clare85, 9 July 2014 Social URL.

1. clare85

clare85 Well-Known Member

Hi all I think iv done somet bad, hubby to be got home and I flipped out at him cos he didn't go work till lunch and left all the jobs and last nights washing up for me to do when I got home from work! Anyway I was stressing and hungry and didn't wanna be In the house so stormed out and said I was going tesco only I stopped at chippy on the way.... I ordered a cone of chips and a fish cake and sat and ate them in a grump in the car! I ate probably 3/4 fish cake and say 2/3 chips to be on the safe side I have only had 1 syn today which was a bit of ketchup on some pasta will I still be in syn limit for the day?? Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Samantha26

Samantha26 Well-Known Member

Hi there, you have probably exceeded your daily allowance as an average portion of fish cake is 7 syns and a standard portion of chips is 17.5 syns but not by a lot, just keep an eye on your syns over the next few days and hopefully it will be ok come WI :)

4. clare85

clare85 Well-Known Member

Hiya a know a full portion if chips is 17 but I ate probably a 3rd of a full portion if a full portion is the whole bag and only 3/4 of the fish cake so I thought I was just in syn wise? Xx

5. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

You need to be really careful as its not 17 syns for the bag that comes from the chip shop but for a particular serving weight. A bag could weigh two or more times that amount. But there's no way of know for sure and nothing that can be done about it now so just draw a line and move on xx