help with eye creams plz

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by pandora, 16 March 2007 Social URL.

1. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    hi all
    i need to get an eye cream/ gel & am asking for advice.
    as i work nights i allways seem to have puffy bags under my eyes & i need something to help alleviate this can anyone recomend a product for me ?
    thanks in anticipation
    xx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
  4. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Anusol......I kid you not! It apparently works really well, just make sure it is a new tube before you go delving......haha. Failing that I use clinique, because I also have a penchant for dark circles and bags and it seems to work. Angela x

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    PMSL Angela - although now you mention it have heard that it works - but doesn't it smell funny??!!!!

6. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Flirty .... the origin of any smell all depends if your old man has used the cream first.......sorry I couldn't resist that! LMAO. Angela x

Mini likes this.
  7. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :DRoc eye cream is fab .... bit dearer than Anusol, though ......

Mini likes this.
  8. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

There's a Chanel roll-on eye cream that is amazing. It is a bit like a roll on deoderant :)D) but little! The roller is metal and is freezing cold. The cream it dispenses reduces puffs and dark circles. I think its about £35 but totally worth it.

Second choice is Benefit Eye-Con. Light whipped texture and does a great job at reducing dark circles.

Third choice is Clarins eye gel for puffy eyes and dark circles. It is a blue gel that is cold and sinks striaght in on contact.

I read that about pile cream!! Apparently Eva Herzigova (old wonderbra model) uses it under her eyes!

Love Lou xxx

Mini likes this.
  9. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Virgin Vie Minim-Eyes is the best I have ever used. It comes in a pen like dispenser and one pump of the pen is enough for both eyes. Its really cooling and great for the fine lines as well as dark circles. Costs £22.50 but its money well spent.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.