Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

help with eye creams plz

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by pandora, 16 March 2007 Social URL.

1. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    hi all
    i need to get an eye cream/ gel & am asking for advice.
    as i work nights i allways seem to have puffy bags under my eyes & i need something to help alleviate this can anyone recomend a product for me ?
    thanks in anticipation
    xx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
  4. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Anusol......I kid you not! It apparently works really well, just make sure it is a new tube before you go delving......haha. Failing that I use clinique, because I also have a penchant for dark circles and bags and it seems to work. Angela x

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    PMSL Angela - although now you mention it have heard that it works - but doesn't it smell funny??!!!!

6. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Flirty .... the origin of any smell all depends if your old man has used the cream first.......sorry I couldn't resist that! LMAO. Angela x

Mini likes this.
  7. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :DRoc eye cream is fab .... bit dearer than Anusol, though ......

Mini likes this.
  8. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

There's a Chanel roll-on eye cream that is amazing. It is a bit like a roll on deoderant :)D) but little! The roller is metal and is freezing cold. The cream it dispenses reduces puffs and dark circles. I think its about £35 but totally worth it.

Second choice is Benefit Eye-Con. Light whipped texture and does a great job at reducing dark circles.

Third choice is Clarins eye gel for puffy eyes and dark circles. It is a blue gel that is cold and sinks striaght in on contact.

I read that about pile cream!! Apparently Eva Herzigova (old wonderbra model) uses it under her eyes!

Love Lou xxx

Mini likes this.
  9. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Virgin Vie Minim-Eyes is the best I have ever used. It comes in a pen like dispenser and one pump of the pen is enough for both eyes. Its really cooling and great for the fine lines as well as dark circles. Costs £22.50 but its money well spent.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.