Help with stickers please

JoJo69

Hi there
Just wondering if someone can help me?
I got my 1/2 stone sticker yipeeeeeeeee
and last week managed to get my slimmer of the week sticker yipeeeee BUT, yes there is always a BUT, I am having problems in getting my 2nd sticker into my signature? I have enough space?
Can someone who is lucky enough to have stickers point me in the right direction, I wouldnt be too bothered normally but I am proud of my achievement and want it on there haha

Thanks in advance xx:8855:

I know what you mean, I just don't know why it won't work for you :confused:

All I did was copy them off someone else and paste them into mine :D Like this..... lol

LOL I'm not very good at explaining! :giggle:

I just highlighted a piccie on someone elses sig, clicked 'copy' - went to my own sig and 'pasted' it in mine. That's the only way I can explain it! :8855:

What are you trying to add?

Yes its weird, gotcha though. I copied the pic, pasted it into my signature and guess what.................all I got was a load of writing, not the pic???? Strange........

try copying this one.....

It could depend on where the one you're copying came from I suppose, as there's more than one way of doing it.

Oh, I dunno! Just grasping at straws really :8855:

nope haha,,,,,,it puts the writing in its like the link to the picture image file, not the picture............grrrrrrrrrrrr I wonder if stress helps you lose weight haha xx

ahhhhhhh haaaaaaaa I think I done it, dont ask me how but I did, thanks for all your help and patience with me Bev

Back