Help!

RubyMoss

Silver Member
I was originally on the Slimming World diet, and lost 10lbs in the first month, which of course I was happy about! Then, unfortunately, I gave in to temptation and ended up putting all my weight back on!

I was wondering if anyone has any tips, or any meal ideas to ease me back into it - I really want to start cooking simple, fresh meals for myself but I'm not the most advanced cook :p

Thanks!

Hi Ruby...welcome back Huni.

We are all the same...stick on plan, then we waiver, but get back on it!
Can I suggest you have a look at the food diaries section for meal planning and have a look at the recipe thread. Im not too adventurous when it comes to cooking, but I do experiment a lot with herbs.

Good luck on your journey!

Might be a good idea to make a shopping list with all the usual ingredients, fruit veg, lean meat, low fat dairy things and then make a plan for the first week/ few days. Or you can download a plan from the SW website. Have you still got your book? I would do a food diary then you'll know what you've eaten and can keep track of your syns. Alot of us are doing EE because it's just that, really easy with the minimum thinking!

Back