HELP

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Irish, 14 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Irish

Irish Gold Member

Has anyone got any pointers to help me. I'm in my fourth week of SS and I'm starting to slip.:confused: I'm starting to pick just a bit here and there but even tho I'm the one doing it its driving me crazy and I'm afraid I won't be able to stop. Maybe I was getting to cocky because it was alrite in the beginning. I seem to be on a downward spiral :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Paisley

Paisley Wondering to gain wisdom

Diet:
    None! Never again!
    Have you written a list of motivations?
    I find that helps, and I also have a list of things to do when I want to eat, which includes reading my list of motivations.

There is also the three minute rule - before you eat, wait three minutes, which gives you time to assess the situation.

Don't let your chatterbox win. You want to win this - nibble or slim? Nibble or slim?

4. Gen

Gen Normal

hey there irish.... another dublin dieter eh :D :D :D do you have a CDC in Dublin???

nice to meet you!!

love

5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    u have AAM next week so try to remember u need to be really good and u can have real food next week all week.

i know it aint easy but u gotta keep ur eye on the prize

xxxxxxxxxxxx

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

My only recommendation is to drink water and hang in there!

If you really are going to eat then I would move onto the 790 programme as a very effective way to lose weight without the emotional baggage of SS.

M.

Mini likes this.
  7. Wollop!

Wollop! Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    :patback: Hi There,

I know it can be hard at times, but just keep the goal you have in mind and review all the reasons you started CD in the first place.

You don't have long before you can have some food, so hang in there it will soon pass! It will pass faster than you having to go through the really hard part again because you have slipped up!

Soldier on hun, you can do it!!! :D :D :D

8. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Not only look back to why you started, but look at how much you have acheived already in 4 weeks. You can do this you just have to refocus on your goal. Keep knocking the water back. We all have bad weeks it how you get trhough them and come out the otherside that counts.

9. Irish

Irish Gold Member

Thanx everyone for your support. I am abck on track now hopefully just trying to behave. Yes Gen my CDC lives over the south side and I live in north county Dublin so I only get to see her every coupla weeks cuz goin on the M50 is a nightmare best of times so I tend to avoid the stress of it. Thanx again all advice has been read and stored in my head for future reference hehe
    Debbie xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.