Help!

I am totally brand new to this so please bear with me!! (I joined about 10mins ago!!) I started the ww points plan at the beginning of Jan and have been struggling with it so my aunt gave me a copy of her EE plan from Slimming world. I only have this book to go by because I can't afford to go to a group and I don't get the time to be honest but I'm trying to write myself a menu for the next week (as I'm starting EE 2mrw) I wanted to share with you what I have for 2mrw and was hoping to get some feedback as to whether or not I've got it right!! Here goes.......Breakfast - 28g of Honey nut shredded wheat (HXB) covered in mullerlight yogurt followed by a satsuma. Lunch - Jacket Potato with 42g reduced fat cheddar (HXA) & baked beans followed by an apple. Dinner - Steak (rump) sw Chips, salad and tsp tomato ketchup (1 syn). Snack - Banana & Mullerlight Yogurt or 5 roses chocs (10 syns)
Thanks for taking the time to read this!! :)

You know what? It sounds like you've got it bang on! That's a cracking menu! The only thing I would suggest is up your fruit and veg uptake, have some mixed fruit with a yogurt and either some cooked veg with your meal or have it raw as a snack as it really boosts your weight loss. Remember to vary your meals, HEXs and syns so you don't get bored. Well done!

Thankyou, I'm brand new to the idea of forums, not just this one so was convinced I wouldn't get any replies lol!!
Thanks for your help and I'm trying to vary my meals but am struggling at the mo....have been looking at other peoples food diaries for some ideas!!

Back