help :(

WOW cant wait!!.... have to start my essay now! and still have **** to do 4 psychology! :( (know anything on the importance of birth order!???) so much effort! ) :( ..... i know this week seems to have gone slower than the others tho!!... oh well mondays over... my cars coming on thursday! :D im so excited so gonna end up sitting in it for hours doing nothing! :p the pod yeah we were chatting about places and pod seems like a good one!!! haven't been there b4 and heard its good! :D yeah im not sure ill be going out on Wed cuz i want to get my essay finished gonna try get some done 2day.... then lil 2moro when i get home from work placement!.... can then take the evening off and finish it off on wednesday!!! that way i dont have to worry about doing it last min!! (i hope) xxxx

oh and when you getting your phone back!!! silly erin leaving it behind!!! a chip in my phone is broken!! had to send it away :( i miss him! stuck with my old shitty phone for like 2 weeks now! xxxxx

ow not cool. will prob get my phone back tonight if dad comes over,,waiting for him to email me lol..actually can u do me a favour dad mailed me to say ganlys been ringing the whole time. u wana text him or ask clare to txt him and tell him i dont have my fone pretty please?,,havent a clue what birth order is lol!yay car thursday happy days x

well just as it says birth order (ie first born compared to youngers.... ) psychology sux! :( ill text clare dont have ganly's number in this phone!! xx

sent clare the text and she like... eh he talked to her i was like opps my bad!!! haha! today was oki... had a panini when i was out 4 lunch.... had a 3 point breckie.... dinner a little worse.... and a little bit of snacking but was low points!!! just played wii fit me and bex are WREAKED! no joke haha and thinking walking to clare's aunts b4 ww so little bit of an added bonus! :D (i hope!!) now trying to think what to have for dinner 2moro!.... the choiceS? hmm hahaha xxx

Back