help

nin

I need a slimming buddy to chat/email and give me a kick up the arse. My motivations going and slipping back into bad habits. Been on sw for 3 weeks now. Anyone else just started? :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Ooh goody! I've got my 3rd wi tomorrow . Lost 4 1/2 in week one but only half lb last week so a total of 5lb in two weeks. Hoping I've lost some tomorrow but that awkward week of the month is here and I'm on penicillin too so it may not show. How have you found it so far? Are you nervous about tomorrow x

Hey, i dont mind being a slimming buddy, in fact i would like a bit of support too x
Hope ur both ok x =)

Yoo hoo ladies.......count me in please!! I have a food diary (see link below) if you fancy taking a look for some ideas? Hope to help and support, I too could do with some ;):D x

Lovely! We can all chat on this thread then. A lot of people already have there own friends and buddys on here so felt a bit lonely lol :-( how are you doing on sw? X

Is there somewhere we can make a lil group up to chat on??

I had a wi tonight, my 4th and i lost 2.5lb!! which has been my best lost!

That's great well done! Fingers crossed that will be me tomorrow! Not sure about how to do things on here. I've logged in from my laptop to the chat rooms loads of times but nobody s ever in them!! X

I am nervous about tommorow as i really want to of done well, I *feel* like i;velost weight but the scales will say all. I cant wait until it actually looks like i;ve lost weight :(. Its going to be a while beore that happens, but going to stay positive until then. Awesome thing is my exercise referal will be coming through soon form the gp soooo yay will be able to work it out more at the gym and at classes and hopefully the fat will melt lol

I had that feeling before my wi and knew is lost something but was shocked when it was confirmed lol. I've just bought 30 day shred to work out to cos its supposed to be good.I'm not going to go mad tho cos I want to loose weight and not gain muscle! X

I could also do with a slimming buddy, happy to give email add

you bought a 30 day what now? and well thing is the more muscle you have the more fat you will burn but i know loosing weight its the thing but also perhaps keep a check on your body fat and see how that is going down and you should go on chat :d

What exercise does everyone do, if any??

I find i am so tired come the evening, i just wanna chill out..
I work as a pre school teacher from 9.30-1 so by the time i get home and have lunch with my 3 yr old and then do washing up etc it's time to collect my other daughter, then the madness of dinner and housework and sorting the kids begins, so come 7pm, the sofa is usually where my bottom resides...!

Lippy1966 said:
would love to join you guys!
i dont go to group, and am starting to feel a bit lonely on this journey lol
That's how I've been feeling too. Can you not get to group? X

I work shifts so it will be after I've dropped my daughter at school or if I'm working a morning shift I'm done at two so will have 90 mins to get some done. X

I have just started going to aerobics classes, step classes and body balance. Only been three weeks so not feeling much fitter yet

theres only one consultant who does classes in my area, and to be honest she's useless, so i'm just going by the books i got last time. i also work odd hours which makes it harder to pick a class a little further away....

Back