Total Solution Help!

Until you can't have food you don't realise how much it's advertised!

Love listening (reading) to you two chat it's like you know each other! Nice to have someone doing this diet at the same pace as you isn't it? Well done on how far you have got, ketosis will really help now so good luck with the rest of you're journeys. Muffy x

Hubby said the same lol funny because we only started talking (typing) Sunday lol but we seem to have gone through so much in the last few days!

I most def wouldn't be on day 4 without you lot!

This site is fab... I seriously would have caved on day one if it wasn't for Shell & the rest of you lovelies...

& Muffy you so right, it's great having someone on the same day as you keeping your spirits up!!! & we do seem to have turned into diet pals ever so easily... Lol...

Also can I say how super you've done, I have read your diary & would give you a high five if i could lol...

I agree muffy you have done fantastic and chelle we are def diet pals all you guys have been amazing especially chelle and namaste they have been amazing!

Im loving the fact that everyone on here is so nice & helpful...

At the weekend I am going to get the laptop out & have a proper look around this forum at everyones diaries etc as I'm doing this all from my iPhone... And I guess I'm missing lots of stuff...

Me to chelle hubby has kidnapped my laptop while his is being repaired so I'm using my iPhone lol

Im loving the fact that everyone on here is so nice & helpful...

At the weekend I am going to get the laptop out & have a proper look around this forum at everyones diaries etc as I'm doing this all from my iPhone... And I guess I'm missing lots of stuff...

Me to chelle hubby has kidnapped my laptop while his is being repaired so I'm using my iPhone lol

Definitely!!! Since I started I've spent toooo many hours in the arcade on here and reading people's diaries.... so much motivation and it's good to read about people who have slipped up now and again but have ploughed on through ~ I love this site :D:D:D

So do you two have a joint diary going then?? Looks like I can keep an eye on both of you at the same time! x

Shell do you think we get all the same access as on a laptop? As mine says I can't PM or anything...

Oh gosh that's my fault, I kinda hijacked Shell's diary... We could kinda be the Exante version of The Two Ronnies lol...

Lol ur more then welcome to hijack my diary chelle lol I think the pm and stuff depends on reputation! As for the two ronnies I was think more big brother!
Day 4 in the Exante house...... Shell is contemplating eating the dogs! Chelle is trying very hard to prevent this from happening lol

Namaste I forgot where's where now lol I think me and chelle just post wherever we like lol chelles main one is starting total solution tomorrow mine is shells Exante diet but we seem to post wherever we want then end up having a full blown conversation on that thread too lol

Lol... Oh that made me crack up...
Day 4 & people at work are asking Chelle if she wants to go out for lunch with some Clients... Chelle declined the offer but said she's more than happy to have a meeting with them in the office, away from food!!!

Oh I love our ramblings!!!

So when do you get to PM etc...??

I've no idea chelle it does say on the main one but can't see cos I'm on phone and yes chelle our ramblings are the only thing keeping me sane lol

Hmmm I'll get the laptop out later & have a look... I thought there might be something wrong with my iPhone...

I'm going to go & sit out in the sun for my lunch hour with my Kindle & bottle of water... May as well make the mist of it a...

You doing ok today though aint ya ducks? I've got little bit of a headache, but compared to the ones of the last few days I can handle it!!

You can PM after 50 posts :)

Oh and isnt the Kindle just the best thing ever :)

Last edited:
Thanks Starlight, I've just gone back into the PM screen & it looks like I'm good to go...

Oh yes LOVE mine, I got it for Christmas & can honestly I've used it pretty much everyday!!! One if the best presents I've ever been luckily enough to receive!!

Back