Total Solution Help!

Yeh I'm doing ok chelle I've still got a headache too but nothing too bad I'm very tired and freezing cold tho!

Yeah I'm tired, can't wait for the energy rush others have spoke off... I'm nice & warm having just spent an hour in the sun ahhhhh lovely...

Thanks Starlight, I've just gone back into the PM screen & it looks like I'm good to go...

Oh yes LOVE mine, I got it for Christmas & can honestly I've used it pretty much everyday!!! One if the best presents I've ever been luckily enough to receive!!

I resisted getting one for ages was adamant no it wasnt for me!!! HAH!! downloaded over 100 books within about 48 hours lol

Wouldnt be without it now :)

Hahaha! Our "2 C/Shelles" are sooo cute! Can imagine you two on a bench watching the world go by whilst putting it to rights!

Aww thank you summerain lol we do seem to get on exceptionally well lol

Well someone needs to Namaste lol

Starlight, I honestly take mine everywhere, I even read it in the bath... Lol

Summer Rain, I think the 2 C/Shells def need keeping an eye on...

Lol it's crazy how you come to miss a piece of technology isn't it!!!

I'm mostly into Crime/Thrillers... My fave author is Harlan Coben & I read his books over & over... But I do love a Biography & anything that's tragic really... What about you?

Ooh the Kindle is my reward to myself (after I have been clothes shopping) when I get to goal! At the moment I use the kindle app on my itouch and already use that to death! I love it! So jealous of you ladies!

I have been enjoying the "confessions of a GP" and other such books like that, I have also downloaded "Under the stairs" which is a biography of a maid in service in the "Olden days"... I love anything true life or Jodi Picoult. But I have all of hers in book form as my daughter likes them to!

Ooh the Kindle is my reward to myself (after I have been clothes shopping) when I get to goal! At the moment I use the kindle app on my itouch and already use that to death! I love it! So jealous of you ladies!

I have been enjoying the "confessions of a GP" and other such books like that, I have also downloaded "Under the stairs" which is a biography of a maid in service in the "Olden days"... I love anything true life or Jodi Picoult. But I have all of hers in book form as my daughter likes them to!

Ohh I read that GP one - very good isnt it, also got a couple of police ones etc too. Ive a stack of JP ones downloaded. If you like the app youll LOVE the Kindle... its amazing how the itouch and Kindle synch with each other

Shout if you want any :)

Maybe we need an Exante Kindle thread ;)

I shall have to look out for the police ones! I love stuff like that. I am a people watcher and it feels like I am a fly on the wall! I am not sure how we go about sharing but if I ever have anything anyone wants, I will happily share. Oh I did download and read The amazing adventures of Dietgirl. I can really, really recommend that one!

Oooh I like the sound of that"Under The Stairs"... I read one recently that was a true account of an Eastend midwife back in the 20's & 30's... Was very good but the name escapes me at present...
I like JP books too, TBH i'll read anything I'm a real little book worm!!!

I read loads too but sadly I am a horror freak! Vampires werewolves witches etc proper horror junkie i love books about old egypt and rome too lol the staff in my w h smith know my name lol and yes I know it's sad but I love twilight!

I've got the Twilight books but haven't read them yet... I struggle with a book if I've already seen the film...

The books are so much better than the films! I am addicted lol Ohh and yes I'm team Edward lol hubby even bought me a twilight blanket for Xmas how sad is that lol

Not sad at all doll, ya likes what ya likes!!!

I saw a programme a little while ago & a woman had had him tattooed on her back...

I know! She had the poster done didn't she! When we were watching it hubby looked at me and said don't you dare even think it lol

Back