Total Solution Help!

May not be the same one I saw but it was an awesome tattoo lol

Hmmm I can't exactly remember but it was a side profile shot...
I can imagine the look on your OH's face lol...

To be honest he wouldn't mind really my 88 year old gran asked how he put up with me and he said shell does as she wants and I do as I'm told!

We've been together 11 years so he's well trained lol

Don't worry Hun you will get there took me a while with Gareth but I got him trained well now lol

Lol it won't let me reply to your PM... It says my message thing is full but I can't see how to delete them... Lol...

Me either lol will have to log on on laptop in the meantime we shall use Facebook lol

Chelle32 said:
Lol it won't let me reply to your PM... It says my message thing is full but I can't see how to delete them... Lol...

Lol what are you like? Go into your inbox and click on the wee box at the right hand side and click on all the ones you want to delete. Scroll down select delete and click and off they go. Then repeat with your outbox ;)

I havnt got the option to delete? Just send message or refresh page!Sorry chelle I'm trying to reply!

Ahhh ya have to go online to do it... I've just logged on via the laptop & I've emptied my inbox now ... Lol...

No you don't chelle go into mesgs and slide your finger left to right on the message and it comes up with a delete option!

Lol oh you can if ya want to... I really am a bit silly when it comes to gadgets etc... That's why I love the Kindle so much it's Sooooo easy to use!!!

Back