Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by sambolina, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sambolina

sambolina Member

None of my posts are coming through this is the fourth one, lets see if it works !!!!

I did have a very long intro post :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sambolina

sambolina Member

Hello everyone, I am not sure where my other 3 posts have gone, I am new to the site and new to Exante, I have been doing it for 10days and have lost ZERO pounds :( I am mortified ..

I started 10 days ago at 11st and I am still 11st, I am in Ketosis, I am drinking plenty I am sticking to plan, bar the odd catkins bar and broth at lunch time instead of a shake, and yet still I have lost nothing, My BMI is 28,7 and I am 5ft 1inch tall and should be around 8st8lb -9st 6lb for healthy weight range, I started my diet journey at 14st 2lbs, I have done WW, biggest loser, SW and calorie counting and I guess for the last 2 years I have been eating healthy,my problem is a binge but hit a plateau at 11st 4lb up or down I have stayed there since March this year, its frustrating me soo very badly, I really thought that a VLCD would help to bust past this barrier..
    I am doing this with my friend who has lost 10lb so far, a pound a day... I feel like giving up.... I feel so disheartened, and sad... :( :(
    What to do here??

Any advice greatly received xxxx

Sam x
  4. sambolina

sambolina Member

I keep posting long posts and it keeps saying that they have to be moderated first??? can a moderator pls look at my posts and tell me what I am writing in them or doing wrong ??
  5. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hmmmm I can see you :) Hello!!
  6. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sometimes if you're new to a forum your first few posts will be checked by a mod first (to stop spammers I think?)
    They will show up on the forum eventually!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.