Help!

beckys

I have my order delivered to work and just take home what I need for the night but tonight I've forgotten it! So, I'm going to have a tin of tuna (in spring water) with spinach and peppers. Do you think this will be ok? I'm really mad at myself because I've done 3 weeks without cheating and now I'm worried it might undo the hard work.

Thanks for your help, as ever!

Sorry I can't help, but I'll bump the thread for you! I think out of all the possible options you have picked the best thing, although I'd take a multi-vit too. I don't think you will be taking in any extra cals or carbs but you will miss out on the packs' nutrients.

Yeah I reckon that would be fine if you don't have any grilled chicken or white fish but maybe an idea to keep a few packs at home for this eventuality ;)

I don't think you'll undo any hard work lovely... Just gotta make the most of a bad situation!! You Deffo won't come out of ketosis! X

Thanks for your replies and putting my mind at rest. Never thought id have a tin of tuna and call it a treat! Back on track tomorrow x

I know how you feel and it sounds silly!! Lol that's the wonderful thing about these forums :) xxx

Back