Help!

beckys

I have my order delivered to work and just take home what I need for the night but tonight I've forgotten it! So, I'm going to have a tin of tuna (in spring water) with spinach and peppers. Do you think this will be ok? I'm really mad at myself because I've done 3 weeks without cheating and now I'm worried it might undo the hard work.

Thanks for your help, as ever!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MiniMoosh

Mooshing back
S: 15st0.8lb C: 14st9.6lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 37.6 Loss: 0st5.2lb(2.49%)
Sorry I can't help, but I'll bump the thread for you! I think out of all the possible options you have picked the best thing, although I'd take a multi-vit too. I don't think you will be taking in any extra cals or carbs but you will miss out on the packs' nutrients.

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
S: 17st6lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26 Loss: 6st4lb(36.07%)
Yeah I reckon that would be fine if you don't have any grilled chicken or white fish but maybe an idea to keep a few packs at home for this eventuality ;)

PrincessK4ty

S: 13st13lb C: 12st12lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 29 Loss: 1st1lb(7.69%)
I don't think you'll undo any hard work lovely... Just gotta make the most of a bad situation!! You Deffo won't come out of ketosis! X

beckys

Thanks for your replies and putting my mind at rest. Never thought id have a tin of tuna and call it a treat! Back on track tomorrow x

PrincessK4ty

S: 13st13lb C: 12st12lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 29 Loss: 1st1lb(7.69%)
I know how you feel and it sounds silly!! Lol that's the wonderful thing about these forums :) xxx