Extra Easy HELP!

lindax

Hi all,hope to get some advice. Ive been doing sw and so far lost 5 1/2 st but for the last few weeks ive hit the self distruct button im so low and annoyed with myself.Had to move to london for my husband job so not been able to bring myself to go to a meeting the place makes me nervous not knowing anyone are the place.so now im eating all the wrong foods again i no its wrong but cant stop xi know ive put at least 1/2st on please as anyone advice?

Hi lindax

Don't be too hard on your self we've all been there. Look on line for your nearest group and give the cons a call. Speaking to them first will give you a bit of confidence bout going to the group and if you let them know how nervous you are then they will look out for you.

Don't worry about how much you've put on you can loose it. You've done so well already don't give up. Go to group you'll make some friends and you'll be able to pick at their local knowledge while your there. Good luck hun. X

lindax said:
Hi all,hope to get some advice. Ive been doing sw and so far lost 5 1/2 st but for the last few weeks ive hit the self distruct button im so low and annoyed with myself.Had to move to london for my husband job so not been able to bring myself to go to a meeting the place makes me nervous not knowing anyone are the place.so now im eating all the wrong foods again i no its wrong but cant stop xi know ive put at least 1/2st on please as anyone advice?

See today as day one. Find a group, or decide a different weightloss strategy, and commit to it as soon as possible! Every day you wait, you will only feel worse and get heavier.

Why not go for a few long walks round your new neighbourhood and explore and burns cals at the same time?

You have lost so much, it wasn't just going to group that made it happen. Carry it on now :)

Wishing you lots of success and motivation xxx

If you go to group you might just meet a whole new set of people to support you through this time and if you don't like it you don't have to go back it's only 90 mins of your life. However if you don't go you might never know. I found it hard walking into the group in the town I've been in for 16 years so it must be so much harder when you haven't been there for long but everyone is there for the same reason so why not take the plunge. You have done so flipping well keep going. 7lbs will be gone in no time.

tough. but you have to go back to a group. You lost that weight because it's what you wanted. You're putting it on again because it's easier than dealing with your fears, but it's not what you want.

You have done brilliantly, you must have been thrilled when you hit a milestone like 5 stone, try and remember how pleased you felt when you acheived that. Use that positive thought to walk you through the door of a new group.

You got this far yourself, you can do this as well....

Let us know how you get on :)

Aww thankyou so much for all the words of support it really means alot and its made me feel so much better.i guess ive lost confidence being here in a place i dont want to be but at moment not much i can do about it. I am going to try and go and find a group will report back when i do x once again thank you x

Aww thankyou so much for all the words of support it really means alot and its made me feel so much better.i guess ive lost confidence being here in a place i dont want to be but at moment not much i can do about it. I am going to try and go and find a group will report back when i do x once again thank you x

Good luck! Moving to a new place can be a weight-loss nightmare, don't let it be for you.

Keep us posted, we're here if you need us :)

Back