Help!

Allure_

Starting again :-)
Hey:) i used to be so good at weightwatchers,i lost 2 stone this time last year and i need to lose another two but i'm finding it very hard to keep motivated. I'll go all day doing my points perfectly then ill end up eating all around me and binging.
What i need help with is spreading my points out and healthy point snacks,because i eat too many curly wurlys,mini mars bars and 2pp crisps during the day and i need to stop that.

Hey,

I use to do this all the time and the only way I worked around it was to set pp allowances per meal and only a few for snacks. Its hard at first but its the only way I manage to stop the snacking on rubbish foods. I found I was less hungry as I had more points per meal and would then reach for fruit snacks.

Even just planning your meals for the day might help, making sure you have pp lefts for a treat in the evening so you have something to look forward to.

I hope you find that works for you and good luck,

Dan x

I have a problem with binging too, always in the evening. I make sure I leave some points for the evening so I can have a small treat rather than feel like I'm being restricted which leads to a binge.

Back