HELP

WillpowerWoman

Gold Member
Shared post from 'MiniMins.com' by WillpowerWoman from thread 'Willpowerwomans CWP Weight Loss Journey':

HELP HELP HELP I'm having binge thoughts (and cig thoughts) I finish work at 6pm and I keep thinking about buying some cigs and / or buying a load of junk food for tonight! I'm trying to fight the thoughts but there constant!!! It's been 3 evenings in a row now! Evening 1 I won, evening 2 (last night) I didn't and now evening 3 (tonight) I need to win!!! Really struggling! Please help me!!!! I need to snap out of it before I send a 7pm message post gluttony feeling crap about myself!!!!!!!!!

Shared post from 'MiniMins.com' by WillpowerWoman from thread 'Willpowerwomans CWP Weight Loss Journey':

HELP HELP HELP I'm having binge thoughts (and cig thoughts) I finish work at 6pm and I keep thinking about buying some cigs and / or buying a load of junk food for tonight! I'm trying to fight the thoughts but there constant!!! It's been 3 evenings in a row now! Evening 1 I won, evening 2 (last night) I didn't and now evening 3 (tonight) I need to win!!! Really struggling! Please help me!!!! I need to snap out of it before I send a 7pm message post gluttony feeling crap about myself!!!!!!!!!

You can get through this. Remember how you felt on the first evening when you won the battle against the cravings. We all get cravings at some time or other but the food will still be there when you get to goal and you can have it all then (in moderation of course). I know how your feeling I too have packed in the cigs so ghe battle is twice as hard I think. You can do this you just need to get back into ketosis! Keep fighting through, you will get there.

You can get through this. Remember how you felt on the first evening when you won the battle against the cravings. We all get cravings at some time or other but the food will still be there when you get to goal and you can have it all then (in moderation of course). I know how your feeling I too have packed in the cigs so ghe battle is twice as hard I think. You can do this you just need to get back into ketosis! Keep fighting through, you will get there.

Thanks Monica

Are you doing stoptober?

Yes I must think about how good I felt evening one and focus on getting to my Xmas goal! Your right the foods I'm craving aren't going anywhere.

It's not long but blimey its tough!

I stopped while ago now and feel 100 times better for doing so. Stopping was one of the best things I did apart from CWP. The cravings are always going to be there hun. When I have days like that I think about all of the effort that I have put in so far and question if all of my achievements are really worth undoing just for a craving. When you lay in bed tonight you will feel so much better for staying strong than the guilty feeling you would have after a binge.

I stopped while ago now and feel 100 times better for doing so. Stopping was one of the best things I did apart from CWP. The cravings are always going to be there hun. When I have days like that I think about all of the effort that I have put in so far and question if all of my achievements are really worth undoing just for a craving. When you lay in bed tonight you will feel so much better for staying strong than the guilty feeling you would have after a binge.

I made it home food shop / cig free (thank you!) and I already feel better!!! It was a close one all the way home though! Arguing in my head and the lark.

Well done for giving up!!! It's not easy!!!! :) x

Well done!!! So hard when your trying to rationalise in your head having food/cigs. How long have you been on CWP?

Well done for not giving in!

well done for not giving in! I quit smoking in march 2012 and had cravings for along time but now i barely think about it :) It gets easier xxx

Well done!!! So hard when your trying to rationalise in your head having food/cigs. How long have you been on CWP?

Well I've had a few mini starts and fails over the past year or so but this time I'm in it for the long haul. Started May 19st 2 currently 16st 8 ultimate goal 12st

I do a mixture of the lower steps as SS I find a bit tricky long term. It's taking me longer but I'm getting there slowly! :)

I have a diary in gold members section where I drown on about it all!! :)

Do u have a diary?

Well done for not giving in!

Hi Ruth thanks Hun (phew! A real close one!) how are you? Been working loads recently so a bit behind with my diary reading! X

well done for not giving in! I quit smoking in march 2012 and had cravings for along time but now i barely think about it :) It gets easier xxx

That's def good to know thanks Alice. I've smoked for 15yrs. I did manage to give up in 2010 for about 2yrs until a long term relationship ended last year so I started again. I want to quit now because (like with the weight loss) I am now concentrating on getting my life, my confidence, my health and myself back :) x

Back