HELP!!!!!!!!!

Fidgit

okay this is my third week on lt and i have not cheated once nor been as tempted as i am right now, i would kill for a cheese sandich - in fact i am craving it like i have not craved anything in my life! i was standing in the kitchen saying what could just once slice do, but i know i will get out of ketosis and might even fall off the wagon if i eat proper food, i have done so well, lost a good deal of weight in two weeks, so what the hell is wrong with me??????? AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH :banghead:

i feel same feel so week am craving food so much and keep thinking just one piece of say chicken surely cant hurt oh god its so hard and only on week 2
be strong we can do this

that one bite can lead to a binge and it is sooo not worth it ,believe me i know!!!!!! you have to remember why you started the diet in the first place and remember its not forever and it wouldnt taste as good as the weight loss feels xxxxx sending you both hugs xxxx

I know how you feel, sometimes we just have "craving" times for no reason. Try to get busy, have a bath or something to take your mind off eating. The cravings will pass quite quickly but the guilty feelings you get if you cheat dont. Once you start to eat its difficult to get back on track and it can lead to a binge. So my advice is dont give in, you will be so pleased with yourself if you dont! :)

Fidgit, GET OUT OF THAT KITCHEN AND STAY OUT! Go out a buy yourself a large botte of sparkling water and get it into ya. It will fill you up in no time.

Yep we all have those days. Get busy. Go for a walk and take your mind off it. I have had some days where I am so fed up and craving food that I think "this is my last week on it". But then it passes and I get 3 or 4 easy days. So hang in there it will pass.

Step away from the cheese butty....lol. Get out of the kitchen and go busy yourself doing something else. This forum is excellent for keeping you busy! Don't eat hun, you'll only regret it big time afterwards and it never tastes as good as you imagine.

STEP AWAY FROM THE CHEESE AND CHICKEN!! You don't need it, it is head hunger not real hunger ... you are in keotosis...DON'T let the food win... you are stronger, more determind and better than it!!! Now go do something with your hands and shut the kitchen door!!!!

I have felt hungry again this week..its my third week also..i have found more water helps...be strong u can do it xx

lol nic, what exactly cud she do with her hands? hmmm i'm baffled ^_^

fidgit, u can do it hun - just imagine all the clothes u'll wear when ur hot and slim! that moment of eatin is so not worth losin that!

lol nic, what exactly cud she do with her hands? hmmm i'm baffled ^_^

fidgit, u can do it hun - just imagine all the clothes u'll wear when ur hot and slim! that moment of eatin is so not worth losin that!
Lots and lots hunni..... errrr... play the WII, clean, txt or lots of imaginative things hehehehehe or if hubbys at home maybe they could do some bedroom dancing xxx:D

Back