Help!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Ok, this is the first time I've been ill since I started LL in September. Damn stupid me for being Miss Lapsy Daisy!!

Anyway, I have a really sore throat and swollen lymph glands. It hurts!! What can I take for it?

I know haagan dazz is totally not allowed so I'm going to call Daddy and get him to make me some ice lollies. But is there any medicine I can take?! Or I am stuck with sucking ice and taking paracetamol!? This is not fair. I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow and everything!!

B x

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon honey!

Not sure there is much you can take except uncoated painkillers but I am sure they will help.

I wonder if there is anything you can put in warm water to drink - don't know what the drink flavourings are like for that but I find warm drinks make me feel a little better (even if they don't make me a little better).

*hugs* xxx

Bek and what does you adult ego state say about it? :D

I believe adult ego state has given up on me as a lost cause ;)

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon honey!

Not sure there is much you can take except uncoated painkillers but I am sure they will help.

I wonder if there is anything you can put in warm water to drink - don't know what the drink flavourings are like for that but I find warm drinks make me feel a little better (even if they don't make me a little better).

*hugs* xxx

I am drinking hot water. I now have a headache and I have white spots on my tonsils. I am not happy! But at least I'm not tempted to eat!!

B x

sounds like tonsilitis... you may need antibiotics?!? I took anti biotics while on LL, and it all seemed to get on well together....

sounds like tonsilitis... you may need antibiotics?!? I took anti biotics while on LL, and it all seemed to get on well together....

I'll see how I go after the weekend. If it's still there on Monday I'll nip up to the doctor. Continuing on hot water for the moment. Thanks for the reassurance though.

B x

tonsilitus
antibiotics will sort it out quickly
good luck if you decide against them - i used to get it so often i had my tonsils taken out about 8 years ago, best thing i ever did

get well soon
daisy x

Is that one one of the kissing diseases? ;)

*coughs* My throats is sore too...

(sadly only because I had a blinking camera shoved down it today).

Back