Helsbels - getting back on the wagon!

Hey Hun !!
Nice to see you back !!!
Crikey sounds like you have been busy x

Thanks hun :) yeah its been v busy! Had 1st consultation with new clinic for IVF today and have been told that i MUST lower my BMI, its acceptable at the mo but needs to be way lower - so i think thats the kick up the @rse i need!

How are things with you?x

Thanks hun :) yeah its been v busy! Had 1st consultation with new clinic for IVF today and have been told that i MUST lower my BMI, its acceptable at the mo but needs to be way lower - so i think thats the kick up the @rse i need!

How are things with you?x

Things are good thanks!!!
Well you can do it Hun and that's Definately a good incentive Hun !!!
My cousin is just about to start her ivf and my sis in law & bro had ivf to have my gorgeous niece x :)

Things are good thanks!!!
Well you can do it Hun and that's Definately a good incentive Hun !!!
My cousin is just about to start her ivf and my sis in law & bro had ivf to have my gorgeous niece x :)

I hope i can do it, this is 2nd attempt. Gives me hope to hear about other successes :) x

Saturday 2nd feb EE day

Havent posted food for couple days but have pretty much stayed on plan.

Today foodage looks like this

Breakfast - 2slices WB (HEB)/1egg/cherry toms/mushrooms/2 bacon medallions

Lunch - sushi (1.5 syns)

Dinner - Lebanese take away - sooooo good :) Grilled chicken kebab/rice/salad/home made falafel/wrap (10 syns????) houmous (2.5 syns)

Total syns = 14

Sunday 3rd Feb - EE day

breakfast - Eggs/mushrooms/onions

lunch - salad/homemade falafel/WM BB (HEB)/humous (2.5 syns)/rice

dinner - Chicken casserole/cauliflower/roast pots/1 yorkshire (3.5 syns)

Snack - ML GS yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Total syns = 6.5

Monday 4th Feb - EE day

Breakfast - 35g porridge (HEB)/karra coconut milk (HEA)/yoghurt (0.5 syns)/strawberries

Lunch - home made falafel/rice/salad

Dinner - 2 M&S Low fat sausage (2 syns)/gravy (3 syns)/roast pots/swede and carrot mash/green beans

Snacks - popcorn (4 syns)/1 special K biscuit moment (2.5 syns)

Total syns = 12

Saturday 2nd feb EE day

Havent posted food for couple days but have pretty much stayed on plan.

Today foodage looks like this

Breakfast - 2slices WB (HEB)/1egg/cherry toms/mushrooms/2 bacon medallions

Lunch - sushi (1.5 syns)

Dinner - Lebanese take away - sooooo good :) Grilled chicken kebab/rice/salad/home made falafel/wrap (10 syns????) houmous (2.5 syns)

Total syns = 14
Wow, Lebanese take away sounds delicious!

Tuesday 5th Feb - EE Day

Breakfast - yoghurt/strawbs

Lunch - pasta/salad/quorn fillets/salad

Dinner- spanish style omelette/beans/2 wb (HEB)/cheese (HEA)/turkey rashers

Snacks - punnet cherry toms/fruit salad/toblerone (6.5 syns)/Sushi (1.5 syns)

Total syns = 8

Hello Diary my old friend!

I've had a horrendous 2 weeks - family fueds and loaded with cold so havent been following plan at all! Havent been to WI for 2 weeks and dreading this thursday, but im determined that no matther the result im going to get back on it - theres no excuse and i need to lose the weight before start IVF again :(

Todays food has been hit and miss

Breakfast - 2 slices WB (HEB)/1tsp lurpak lighter 1.5 syns

Lunch - jacket potato/fat free cottage cheese/salad/jalepenos

Dinner - pasta amatriciana - bacon/tomatoes/onions/mushrooms/chilli, 30g parmesan (HEA)

Snacks - OMG - 1 large homemade banana muffin - calculated it was a whopping 24 syns! What a mistake to make

Anyway - drawing a line under it and will start again tomorrow - got hospital procedure so wont be feeling up to eating much anyway

Wednesday 27th Feb

Today has been awful - went in for hysteroscopy this morning and was in so much pain afterwards that fainted :( Food wise its been ok because have slept most of the afternoon! Havent had much superfree food though :(

Breakfast - beans on toast (HEB) 1.5 syns for spread

Lunch - McCain jacket pot (1 syn)/fat free cottage cheese/salad

Dinner - Quorn chilli and rice/salad/cheese (HEA)

Snack - alpen light bar (3 syns)

Total syns = 5.5

Hello Diary my old friend!

I've had a horrendous 2 weeks - family fueds and loaded with cold so havent been following plan at all! Havent been to WI for 2 weeks and dreading this thursday, but im determined that no matther the result im going to get back on it - theres no excuse and i need to lose the weight before start IVF again :(

Todays food has been hit and miss

Breakfast - 2 slices WB (HEB)/1tsp lurpak lighter 1.5 syns

Lunch - jacket potato/fat free cottage cheese/salad/jalepenos

Dinner - pasta amatriciana - bacon/tomatoes/onions/mushrooms/chilli, 30g parmesan (HEA)

Snacks - OMG - 1 large homemade banana muffin - calculated it was a whopping 24 syns! What a mistake to make

Anyway - drawing a line under it and will start again tomorrow - got hospital procedure so wont be feeling up to eating much anyway

Hi
Hun nice to see you back !!!!
Oh hope your hospital procedure goes ok Hun,my cousins just has ovarian drilling in prep for her ivf starting in April x

Wednesday 27th Feb

Today has been awful - went in for hysteroscopy this morning and was in so much pain afterwards that fainted :( Food wise its been ok because have slept most of the afternoon! Havent had much superfree food though :(

Breakfast - beans on toast (HEB) 1.5 syns for spread

Lunch - McCain jacket pot (1 syn)/fat free cottage cheese/salad

Dinner - Quorn chilli and rice/salad/cheese (HEA)

Snack - alpen light bar (3 syns)

Total syns = 5.5

Oh no Hun !!!!

I'm sorry to hear that hope you feel a bit better today xxx
Food is still good considering you weren't well Hun x

Have got infection and have been in a lot of pain so havent posted for past couple of days :( on antibiotics now so hopefully better soon!

today's food

Breakfast
2 egg omelette/tomatoes/2 wb (HEB)/lurpak lighter (1.5 syns)

Lunch
Jacket pot/salad/ff cottage cheese

Dinner
Bloody Mary burgers (from SW mag) 1syn

Snacks
1cheese scone/slice cake-friends treat me :) will say about 35 syns as can't work them out!

Loads of syns today-will have to be good until wi to make up for it

Attachments

• image-717968461.jpg
    image-717968461.jpg
    675.5 KB · Views: 22
Have got infection and have been in a lot of pain so havent posted for past couple of days :( on antibiotics now so hopefully better soon!

today's food

Breakfast
2 egg omelette/tomatoes/2 wb (HEB)/lurpak lighter (1.5 syns)

Lunch
Jacket pot/salad/ff cottage cheese

Dinner
Bloody Mary burgers (from SW mag) 1syn

Snacks
1cheese scone/slice cake-friends treat me :) will say about 35 syns as can't work them out!

Loads of syns today-will have to be good until wi to make up for it

Oh no Hun
Hope you feel better soon xxx

Monday 4th March

What a totlally sh!te day! Went back to work after being off sick and found out my job is now at risk! Feeling funny from antibiotics and had a huge fight with OH!

Ive eaten my weight in twiglets (or thats what it feels like anyway)

Breakfast
On the run so 2 slices WB (HEB) 1tsp lurpak (1.5 syns)

Lunch
Jacket pot with FF cottage cheese/salad

Dinner
Left over gammon in homemade tomato sauce with pasta/veg

Snacks
Twiglets (about 10 syns!)/orange/alpen light bar (3 syns)

Total 14.5 syns (oops)

Back