Helsbels - getting back on the wagon!

Happy New Year!!!!!

Well after 2 weeks of being off im going to get back on plan from tomorrow - i did go to WI last week and put on 2.5lb im expecting more this week - just hope that dont go back to square one!

Happy New Year!!!!!

Well after 2 weeks of being off im going to get back on plan from tomorrow - i did go to WI last week and put on 2.5lb im expecting more this week - just hope that dont go back to square one!

Hey Hun nice to see you back!!!
I put 2 on last week and am expecting a gain tonight !! Fingers crossed for you xx

WI was supposed to be tonight but i put a holiday in because was supposed to be away - just going to start again and see what next weeks WI brings. I saw your loss - well done :)

OH bought loads of cheap toblerones - trying to resist temptation lol! x

WI was supposed to be tonight but i put a holiday in because was supposed to be away - just going to start again and see what next weeks WI brings. I saw your loss - well done :)

OH bought loads of cheap toblerones - trying to resist temptation lol! x

Oh thanks Hun !!!
Yeah start today and go from there help minimise any damage between now and then maybe try success express ?? X

Oh see I hate toblerone luckily but my oh loves them !!

Oh thanks Hun !!!
Yeah start today and go from there help minimise any damage between now and then maybe try success express ?? X

Oh see I hate toblerone luckily but my oh loves them !!
Yeah i think im going to have a SE week to see if it helps! Hes nearly eaten the lot - would normally complain but he's done me a favour lol x

Friday 4th January

Todays 1st day back on plan - lets see how weekend goes haha!

Breakfast - 28g porridge/kara coconut milk (HEA)

Lunch - pub lunch of steak and jacket potato with salad (going to say 5 syns because not sure how steak was cooked)

Dinner - pasta with philli light (2.5 syns) and roasted veg/salad

Snack - WW yoghurt (0 syns)

Total syns = 7.5/15

Saturday 5th Jan

Was v v naughty today - went to friends house for 'afternoon tea' which meant lots of cakes and baked goods, then because that wasnt enough just had takeaway for tea!

Have got a cheek but here goes

Breakfast - 2 slices bread from 400g loaf (HEB)/1 egg/1tsp lurpak lighter (1.5 syns)

Afternoon tea - 2 small cucumber sandwiches (made with 1 slice wholemeal bread)/1 cheese scone/1 small slice chocolate cake/1/2 a banoffee blondie (syns - far too many to work out!)

Dinner - 1/2 kung po king prawn/1/2 veg chow mein (again dont even want to think about it :eek:)

Im going back to work monday and even though dreading it at least i can get back on plan - need a good kick up the jacksy at the minute

Sunday 6th Jan

Back on it today - got on scales and have put on another 3lbs!!!!!

Breakfast - eggy bread - 2 slices WB (HEB)/2 eggs/punnet of blueberries

lunch - spinach salad/cottage cheese/cous cous

Dinner - chicken dinner - chicken/carrot and swede mash (lurpak lighter 1.5 syns)/roasted pots/brussel sprouts and leeks/gravy pot (2.5 syns) - might have yorkshire pud (2.5 syns)

Total syns = 6.5

Monday 7th Jan - EE Day

Back to work today - gutted!

Breakfast - 28g porridge/kara milk (half HEA)/fat free yoghurt/blueberries

Lunch - cous cous/quorn pieces/salad

Dinner - left over chicken/pasta/sweetcorn/red pepper/broccoli/turkey rashers/spinach/fat free greek yoghurt and tbsp light mayo (2syns)/20g cheese (rest of HEA)

Snacks - packet of twiglets (5syns)/2 celebrations (5 syns)

Total syns = 12/15

Monday 7th Jan - EE Day

Back to work today - gutted!

Breakfast - 28g porridge/kara milk (half HEA)/fat free yoghurt/blueberries

Lunch - cous cous/quorn pieces/salad

Dinner - left over chicken/pasta/sweetcorn/red pepper/broccoli/turkey rashers/spinach/fat free greek yoghurt and tbsp light mayo (2syns)/20g cheese (rest of HEA)

Snacks - packet of twiglets (5syns)/2 celebrations (5 syns)

Total syns = 12/15

Nom i have a similar pasta salad for lunch today yummy x

Tuesday 8th Jan
Ee day

Breakfast-porridge (HEB)/fat free yog/blueberries

Lunch-leftover pasta salad (HEA) (2syns)

Dinner-spaghetti Bol (2 syns)/pasta/salad

Snacks-popcorn (5syns)/M&S sushi (1.5 syns)

Total syns =10.5/15

Wednesday 9th jan - ee day

Breakfast-porridge(HEB)/kara milk (1/2HEA)/blueberries

Lunch-Cous Cous/salad/m&s sushi (1.5 syns)

Dinner-lasagne (1/2 HEA) (5syns)/SW chips/salad/peas

Snacks-packet of twiglets(5syns)/muller Greek strawberry yog (0.5 syns)

Total syns = 12/15

Tuesday 8th Jan
Ee day

Breakfast-porridge (HEB)/fat free yog/blueberries

Lunch-leftover pasta salad (HEA) (2syns)

Dinner-spaghetti Bol (2 syns)/pasta/salad

Snacks-popcorn (5syns)/M&S sushi (1.5 syns)

Total syns =10.5/15

Mmmm might have porridge & blueberries for breaky in the morning not had spag Bol for ages either !!!

Food looking good Hun x

Thursday 10th January - EEday

Well wi day and ive put on another 3.5lb so thats 6lb in total- i thought it might be bad but still gutted :-( back on plan this week (apart from slight glitch today) hope it comes off next week.

Todays foodage

Breakfast-porridge (HEB)blueberries/ml greek yog (0.5 syns)/kara coconut milk (HEA)

Lunch-savoury rice/quorn fillets/salad

Dinner-cajun rice with quorn pieces (2.5 syns)/sweet potato/salad/low fat coleslaw (2.5syns)

Snacks-m&s sushi (1.5 syns)/toblerone (6.5 syns)/popcorn (4syns)

Total = 17.5

Back