Henna's diary losing weight is hard!!

Aww lovely, I've had root canal treatment and it's no where near as bad as it's made out to be. I was petrified of the dentist too... honestly, it isn't painful, the only awkward bit is the main (2nd apt) appointment is about an hour long, so I (suprisingly) found it hard to keep my mouth open for that long!!

I can tell you all about it if you want your mind putting at rest. x

Well she said the first app is 30 minutes long didnt reliase the next one would be an hour that is a long time! I have been told the basically drill out the tooth then remove the root/nerve from you gum sounds awful to be honest!

Last edited:
They do hun, honestly though - a filling hurts more than root canal. Sounds horrible I know, but they inject you so you don't feel them pull the nerve out. Sorry if that made you shudder.

From what I can remember they drill the tooth taking out the middle bit right into the root, they then either take the root out then or the next time.
They then put some gauze with clove oil / antibiotics on and place it in the whole and fill over the hole with tempory filling.
You go back a week or so later (giving anti b's time to clean it all out) and she then files the inside so it's nice and smooth etc, and fills it in again - done!

Thanks for that hun actually doesnt sound to bad! Lets hope its ok! Or i will be blubbing everywhere again!!

!!

Anyways must get back to work sneaked home for lunch today! If only that was possible everyday! xx

Last edited:
Welcome back to the wagon :)

At least you can have some fun with it if your OH is on it too. Also nice to see you're so determined!

Thanks hun! Feel like im in that tricky zone where i either get on with it or i will put loads back on!

So i know i keep saying it but hey doesnt everybody who has ever had a weight problem!!

hey!!!

h
Breakfast
2x weightwatchers yoghurts
1x banana
1x kellogs fibre plus choc bar hex b ( this was lush i would recommend it)

Lunch
2x wholewheat bread hex b
turkey, cucumber
hard bolied egg
2x weight watchers yoghurts
grapes and strawberries

dinner
Bit of a mash up because of the numbness but actually was really lush!

Chicken chargrill 3.5 syns
bacon,
laughing cow light 5 triangles hex a
homemade salsa- tomato,onion,garlic, worchster sauce
wholemeal pitta bread 6 syns
salad cream 2.5syns

other hex a was milk

total syns 12

I am feeling really stuffed now and im hoping i haven't eaten too much but they do say you can eat unlimited free food!

So i have planned to have an extra easy day tomorrow as i do find it quite difficult to think of ideas for dinner!

so here is my plan for tomorrow!

Breakfast
quorn sausage and bacon sandwich hex b
tomato sauce 1 syn

lunch
pasta mixed with my homemade salsa
yoghurt, banana,strawberries, grapes

dinner
salad
chicken wrapped in bacon
new potato's
yoghurt, strawberries

hex a milk in tea!

So hopefully i will be able to stick to this!

Hope you all have a good few day will updated later in the week!! x

Last edited:
Well what a week it has been!

Hope you have all had a good week! x

Last edited:
hello ladies!!

I started slimming world just over 1 year ago and can honestly say it has changed my life !

anyway! day off today so plan on doing housework and probably catching up with whats happening on here!!!

Last edited:
Glad to see that you're in the zone and all is under control! I'm teetering on the edge of a minor rebellion at the moment .... I feel the urge to be bad more strongly each day, I'm fighting it at the moment.... but the battle could get quite messy soon :rotflmao: I might take the day off tomorrow as it's Mother's Day here :D

oh god please help!

Where do i start!

Last edited:
Sorry to read that you're having such a hard time of it and it's understandable with all the pressure on you that you are falling back on the old bad habits. However, the positive thing from this is that you recognised what you were doing and are pulling yourself up before you undo all the hard work you've invested in yourself! So I say a big WOOOP for you!! You know you can do it and don't let those biatches at work win by letting them push you over the edge! You're better than that and better than them.

You know your own situation better than I do and what is/is not worth doing. However, your comment that you have to put up or shut up at work is really quite sad. How pathetic is your boss? Work place bullying is all too common and should not be tolerated it sounds like your boss just wants to file this in the "too hard pile" and bury his head in the sand. It's horrible that you feel you have to put up with it but I can understand that you might not want to force the issue. Have you started looking around for work elsewhere?

Whatever you decide to do, good luck with it and I hope you regain your focus when you get back to group again!

Hey ozziemoz thanks for stopping by and for your support!

Last edited:
Here we go then!

Im planning a red day here is my plan...

Breakfast
2xwholemeal toast hexb
bacon
2xeggs
mushrooms
cherry toms
ketchup 1 syn

lunch
6x wholegrain cracker bread hexb
ham
pickled onion
beetroot
toms
cucumber
yogurt
fruit

Dinner
salad
chicken breast
pepper stuffed with quark and bacon topped with cheese hexa
strawberries and yoghurt

other hexa is milk in tea
other drinks with be perfectly clear

still no decided on syns yet but im thinking of having up to 10 today

does this seem ok? Im pretty sure its ok but could do with a second opinion dont want to go wrong on day 1 ! I have loads of fruit and mullerlights for snacks.

Last edited:
Looks good to me. Hope you're feeling better after the wee blip earlier in the week. You've come so far so just be confident you can do it, remember it's healthy eating not a diet style prison. Slacking for a few days won't be the end of all :)

Hope things continue to work out for you at work.

You go girl, well done on the lb, re the x trainer, make yourself a ticker and set a target for the week / month etc, I've done it and it's really motivated me.... to the extent I'll only go out so I can move my ticker when I get home xxx

Back